Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liteglow neon kits

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  brycedudley 
#1 · (Edited)
Neon kits?

I can find "LiteGlow" kits for about $75. They are LED, 4 tubes (2x48" and 2x36"). What quality are they? Should I just go with streetglow blueline or gold series? What are other good brands that aren't too costly?

-----Added 6 Sep 2008 at 05:56:19-----

just found this too.
Amazon.com: StreetGlow SG201RD Gold Series Undercar Kit - Red: Automotive
Let me know what you think!

I just clicked the Ad on this page for "LEDGlow" since we seem to be sponsored by them how's their stuff?
http://www.ledunderbody.com/Red-Led-Underbody-Kit.aspx
It's a little more but they're wireless.

#3 ·
LEDS. Are u like putting them under ur car? The only lights I like are in Projectors and taillights.

#6 ·
I have it on SSC springs... not slammed by any means but low enough for me. I know my car will never be fast lol so im looking into a couple visual touches. Underbody neon, SS wing, tints. Then im prob done until i have enough for the SS body kit (really the only kit i like on our cars)

#7 ·
I would get the razzi three piece its a sweet flush to the body wing that adds to the body curves. i had ssc springs they were solid for the price.

#10 ·
I have the printed receipt here $189.99 shipped. I like it it definitely finished off my suspension for now, until I can get coil overs... or a new car. lol If its the wing im thinking of no... I don't know how to describe it lol
-----Added 7 Sep 2008 at 10:42:29-----
well I did some asking around and I'm going with the Streetglow Optx kit. We'll see how i works out.

#15 ·
get the street glow multi-color under car led kit its amazing and you don't have to stick with one color you can change it with the push of a button.... i posted pix in another topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.