Well, I finally got around to making the how-to for removing the dash. Hope this helps everyone out. If you have any questions, just let me know.
First off, the tools that you will need.
1. Small flathead screwdriver for prying things
2. Phillips screwdriver
3. T15 Torx driver
4. 7mm socket
5. 10mm socket
1.Okay, to begin with, disconnect your battery and remove the airbag fuse from the fuse panel because you will be working around and having to remove the passenger side airbag.
2. Remove all dash and radio trim panels. These just clip into place.
3. Remove the side panels of the dash. They just clip into place. After emoving them, look and you will see a phillips screw. Remove that. Also, disconnect the yellow clip that you will see on the passenger side. This is the clip for the airbag.
4. Next, remove the A-pillar. These are held in by one T15 screw. Pop off the cover shown here using your small flathead.
Then remove the T15 screw and the A-pillars are just clipped in.
5. Next, remove the seven 7mm screws that are under the dash and radio trim, pictured here.
6. Now, use your small flathead screwdriver to pry up the trim piece that runs along the windshield. It is just clipped into place, but be careful not to crack the plastic.
7. After removing that trim, remove the six 7mm screws that were under that, shown here.
8. Next, drop down the glove box. After lowering the glove box, you will see this small flap.
Lower the flap, and you will find two 10mm screws. These are the screws that hold in the passenger side airbag. Remove them.
9. After removing the 10mm bolts, use your small flathead screwdriver to pop up the airbag cover. Lift this up, and the airbag will come out with it.
10. After removing the airbag, the dash will pull out of the car.
I hope that this tutorial helps everyone out. I would like to say tho that I am not to be help responsible for any injuries sustained while removing the dash or the airbag. Do so at your own risk, and take all safety precautions to avoid injury. ALWAYS DISCONNECT YOUR BATTERY AND REMOVE AIRBAG FUSES BEFORE WORKING ON OR AROUND THE AIRBAGS!!!