Wichita KS - Page 2 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Kansas Kansas Regional Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Veteran

I have relatives in Witchita (my grandma grew up there).

-Mike
|07' LS Sedan|Ultra Silver|Auto|MTX X Thunderlink|Debadged|35% Tint|Sportlines|Injen CAI|ARK Antenna|ARK STB| OTTP "Street" bar|Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 205-60-15|Hawk PC pads|PowerSlot Slotted rotors|

Not installed yet: Pacesetter Header|Exhaust Depot DP|LSJ Cat-Back|Injen Hydroshield|MSR 045 18x8 Black w/ Red Pinstripe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3G3RG View Post
I am from Wichita, I acually found this site from someone's window sticker lol so i didnt know who it was to put them as a referral.... I saw it today at Town East Mall around 330ish.....
EDIT: It was a black 2 door cobalt i saw the sticker on
LOL I really need to get on here more often!!!! It was more than likely my balt that you saw if it was a 2door black w/ 2% window tint, lowered and had black painted stock wheel caps. I I the yc.com logos on both of my back side windows...

Next time you see me, cause my wife and I are almost always at Town East, hit me up! be fore warned that my car sounds like crap right now due to the fact that the flex pipe is torn still from the stupid body shop screw up. But I have the dp ordered from racingsolution.com so hopefully it comes in soon so I can get the balt back up and running better.

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Contributor

hey you all should check out the possible meet thread one of the places to hold it that is being tossed around is kansas!

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by camrun91 View Post
hey you all should check out the possible meet thread one of the places to hold it that is being tossed around is kansas!
Already did! Would be great if it was held here because I really don't have any money, and even less now that my wife and I are expecting a kid on the way... But if it is in KS and is affordable to get to the meet and have a good time then deffinately count me in!!!

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Newcomer

i'm in KC

07' balt, ls coupe, silver, tinted windows ( rear and two back side ones) and rear spoiler. no extra mods or add ones...at least not yet :wink:
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Newcomer

Derby, Kansas ;)
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Newcomer

i'm in manhattan, ks
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Derby, Kansas ;)
Hey Hey that's not to far from me! I'm in Haysville!!!

Glad to see that there is a growing number of balt owners in kansas!!! If anyone wants to meet up some weekend then I think that we should plan a small meet some where for all balt owners that wouldn't mind making a 30min to hour drive to wichita.

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Newcomer

damn thats hella close....you guys know where to get good parts for my Stock 2.2L LT?
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-16-2009, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
damn thats hella close....you guys know where to get good parts for my Stock 2.2L LT?
I don't know of a place here in kansas, but I know that if you want a shop that you can buy your parts at as well as have them installed you would have to drive to tulsa. Toy Speed Racing is now a JBody Performance dealer and they are great people to work with. But if you want to get your parts online, then check out one of the following:

uc
Auto & truck performance parts & aftermarket car parts from HorsepowerFreaks
Home - Everything Cobalt - Chevrolet Cobalt Body Styling, Accessories, & Performance Upgrades
Dodge SRT4 - Dodge Caliber SRT4 - Dodge Neon - Chevrolet Cobalt SS Performance Parts and Accesories
Racing Solution - Parts for your Scion xA, Scion xB, Scion tC, Toyota Corolla, Nissan, Sentra, Hyundai Genesis, Chevy Cobalt
www.neverenoughauto.com

There is probably alot more than those but not real sure.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode