Wichita KS - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Kansas Kansas Regional Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Wichita KS

I was just wonderin if there was anyone from the wichita area on here, i have just recently relocated to wichita and want to meet some people that share the same common interest in cars that i do.

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Forum Regular

looks like were the only ones :/
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to cobaltTC05
i'm from KC lol

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to mike2001z71 Send a message via Yahoo to mike2001z71
I live in Mid Missouri, but I visit Wichita every month so that my parents can see my daughter. So guess I could be a part-time resident.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Forum Regular

Hey all,

I am in Omaha. I get down to Witchita a couple of times a year. If you ever do a meet or anything, let me know!

2009 Cobalt LT
2-door Coupe
5-speed
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blackonblack View Post
looks like were the only ones :/
Man ive been away from the site for a short while, but i am glade to know that i am not the only one in Wichita anymore that is on this site!!!! I have been lookin for people that have the same interest with the balts that i do. Well i am live near the seneca and harry intersection, and would like to meet anyone else that is in wichita some weekend when the weather is nice. Cant miss my car, it is loud and black with black window tint and blacked out wheel covers and i am sporting the YC.com logos on the side windows. Look for me in the streets.

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 06:00 AM
Forum Regular

holy crap i forgot about this, i go to harry street quite often to the 1515 building (drs. office) you have probably seen me 09 black cobalt 20% tint black tails now lowered and probably hauling ass somewhere i like rock rd or the turnpike to wellington lol its a blast.

09 cobalt LT - gmpp sri, gmpp catback, eibach sportlines, twm short shifter, enkei 17x8 inch wheels, air box mod, tinted windows and tails.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blackonblack View Post
holy crap i forgot about this, i go to harry street quite often to the 1515 building (drs. office) you have probably seen me 09 black cobalt 20% tint black tails now lowered and probably hauling ass somewhere i like rock rd or the turnpike to wellington lol its a blast.
I may have seen you, but I have been away for a short while, just got married on monday out in colorado. But hey if you happen to see me out in the streets just flag me down, always looking to meet new friends that love the balts as much as I do!

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Newcomer

I'm stationed up at fort riley, ks. Not too far away, close enough i guess haha
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Newcomer

I am from Wichita, I acually found this site from someone's window sticker lol so i didnt know who it was to put them as a referral.... I saw it today at Town East Mall around 330ish.....
EDIT: It was a black 2 door cobalt i saw the sticker on

Last edited by TH3G3RG; 09-01-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode