My Pet Peeves....
1. See comments above by Rubberdude...
2. Clearcoat is a better sealer for making an engine bay look better
3. Get a better camera, with a better mic
4. Tell your camera man to focus on the task, not the murder down the street, or himself. you're a shooting a video to help people DIY, we don't need him looking in the camera like Bill and Ted wondering... "Is this thing on" it is unprofessional and idiotic.
5. Tell the Camera operator to shut up. He walked over you many times when you were talking. Again, not cool
6. FIx your sound mix, the burnout take off noise is way too loud and your dialog track is way too low.
Sorry to be so critical, appreciate the vid, but things like that annoy me... especially being an independent filmmaker.