Marylanders - Page 2 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Maryland Maryland Regional Forum

View Poll Results: which month would be best to meet?
feb 1 6.25%
march 4 25.00%
april 11 68.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Forum Regular

also thAt is senior week and bike week down there also so I know im goin but if use plan on goin book a room now there are gonna b alot of ppl and alot of cars..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to rallycobalt06 Send a message via MSN to rallycobalt06
hey guys, i haven't been on this site for a while. i have been spending alot of time on *************. i will be down there for that weekend showing my car. on ss.net we have a thread talking about the meet. hope to see ya'll there.
post #13 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 05:58 AM
Forum Regular

i will b down there also this week..it would b nice to do some advertising down there and if it would be possible to get abunch of yourcobalt stickers to hand out to balt owners and promote the site as well.

post #14 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to xxcooljay23xxg5
Im totally down for this. Meeting up somewhere early during the day and riding down to Hooters together as a yourcobalt pack lol. Ill talk to admin about stickers and getting em. I got mine for my car and love reppin my site.

So, i was thinking of marking a meet for april, let it be a bit into spring and will give us time for finishing any on going winter projects. All us marylanders cool with that? Ill work on a place for us. Somewhere nuetral.

Also another FYI, Motor Trend Auto show will be in baltimore convention center on the weekend of feb 7-10.

Cooljay's Black 2007 Pontiac G5 Base AkA Black Knight
Injen CAI, DC Sports Catback, Interior Trim painted red, 3 Gauge A pillar, Eibach Pro Springs, SS High Rise Wing with CF Center, Painted Rear Drums and Front Calipers, MSW Type 11's 17x7's On Kumho's.

To come: DC Sports Strut tower bar, Body Kit, CF Hood, Turbo, Halo Headlights, 17inc Foraged Rims, Front drilled and Slotted Rotors, SS Struts, Comp. Kickers.
post #15 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Frosty78 Send a message via Yahoo to Frosty78
thanks for notice about motor trend show! That's right around corner! April is good for me!

2007 Sport Red LT:p
post #16 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Forum Regular

I'm kind of trying to get people from all 3 sites to make it to Ocean City but there seems to be bad blood between .net and .com. Personally with tons of cars and people the best thing of all would be an entire block or more of nothing but Cobalts. I'd like to meet in April somewhere, get to know some people.

2006 LS coupe, manual, Victory Red
Sportlines, FE5 struts, shocks, front swaybar, Progressive 22mm rear swaybar, Airlift load assist rear airbags, TWM ST shifter, smoothed TB, LSJ exhaust, debadged, demudflapped, Yokohama AVID Touring P195/60R15's. Soon to come 17x7 Motegi Tracklight 1.0. Best to date 15.402 at 90mph

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full."
Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Last edited by Montecarloman; 01-15-2008 at 11:19 PM.
post #17 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Forum Regular

def would b done with this especially the ocean city thing we def need to drop a line to the admin about the stickers for promoting i really believe this could up a few members for the site..the more ppl the better the info..we should all set up a pre meet tho
post #18 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-16-2008, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Ok goal now is a weekend in april. How about the 12th or 13th of april? Given that people are good with this time. This would be a pre meet for us yourcobalters.com so we can all get to know each other and check out each others rides.

Injen CAI, DC Sports Catback, Interior Trim painted red, 3 Gauge A pillar, Eibach Pro Springs, SS High Rise Wing with CF Center, Painted Rear Drums and Front Calipers, MSW Type 11's 17x7's On Kumho's.

To come: DC Sports Strut tower bar, Body Kit, CF Hood, Turbo, Halo Headlights, 17inc Foraged Rims, Front drilled and Slotted Rotors, SS Struts, Comp. Kickers.
post #19 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Forum Regular

wat is a good neutral point forus ne ideas im from the baltimore region
post #20 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-16-2008, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

well, AA county is right in the middle of the state. If anyone doesnt have a problem gettin here, or needs help, I'd like to have it here. Every weekend theres a car show at glen burnie mall with people and their old cars. Really some amazing cars show up there. Was thinkin of having it there or something along the lines. If anyone have a better idea please lemmie know im all ears. Or well eyes in this case.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode