Woodward Dream Cruise (8-21-10) - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Michigan Michigan Regional Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Staff Alumni

Garage
Send a message via MSN to biniecki Send a message via Yahoo to biniecki
Woodward Dream Cruise (8-21-10)

Seeing how the other tread got closed, I was wondering who was all going out this weekend. I don't think I have any plans as long as my sister doesn't want to celebrate her bday early.

Lets make a list of who plans on going out.

1. Biniecki
2. ssscgirl (maybe)
3. MP81

2006 Cobalt LS 2.2L Ecotec
Show Off Thread

hailcesar quote - "I think you got the best transformation from Ls to badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by biniecki; 08-20-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 03:32 PM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerExpert

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to ssscgirl
i'll be there on friday, during the day with my car not sure about sat
have to see if the race car is fixed it broke last night if its fixed my car will be here i will most likely be at 13 by burger king we have a 63 chevy biscaynne with a bbc yes we race at milan .hope to see you (there on woodward)

2006 ss/sc G85 package K&n typhoon, Stage 2 Hurst sts
drilled and slotted rotors, painted calipers poly trans mounts 3'pulley.new megan exhaust new black headlights with hids
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Staff Alumni

Garage
OK if I end up going up there I will drive over there and see if your around. I will check with Eurobalt (matt) as well. He usually makes it out there. I will probably be with my buddy that just got an 09 Mustang

Show Off Thread

hailcesar quote - "I think you got the best transformation from Ls to badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 05:31 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by biniecki View Post
OK if I end up going up there I will drive over there and see if your around. I will check with Eurobalt (matt) as well. He usually makes it out there. I will probably be with my buddy that just got an 09 Mustang
i have seen matt already so i know his car cool maybe see u then if not have fun

drilled and slotted rotors, painted calipers poly trans mounts 3'pulley.new megan exhaust new black headlights with hids
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Staff Alumni

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssscgirl View Post
i'll be there on friday, during the day with my car not sure about sat
have to see if the race car is fixed it broke last night if its fixed my car will be here i will most likely be at 13 by burger king we have a 63 chevy biscaynne with a bbc yes we race at milan .hope to see you (there on woodward)
Are you referring to 13 mile? The BK that is a couple blocks away from Woodward?

Show Off Thread

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 05:58 AM
Say What again!
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Of course I'll be out. I live 5 blocks from Woodward.

I've been out at Auto Europe every night this week (the normal MIFbody meet spot). Going to be at Square Lake and Woodward today and tomorrow evening/night.

1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z - Wrecked/Sold
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Wrecked/Donated
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT - Black Bowties
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 07:40 AM Thread Starter
Staff Alumni

Garage
Alright. Not sure where I will be but I'll be on the lookout for everyone. Keep and eye out for me. You can't miss my car lol

Show Off Thread

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 07:54 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by biniecki View Post
Alright. Not sure where I will be but I'll be on the lookout for everyone. Keep and eye out for me. You can't miss my car lol
ok ill look for you and yes bk is a few blocks north of 13 ok i will be by lovers lane at a hair studio look for a black camaro its sitting out front of the shop u cant miss it im going in awhile like a hour or so i live close

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Staff Alumni

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssscgirl View Post
ok ill look for you and yes bk is a few blocks north of 13 ok i will be by lovers lane at a hair studio look for a black camaro its sitting out front of the shop u cant miss it im going in awhile like a hour or so i live close
OK I found the studio and lovers lane on the map. Also found the BK you were referring to. Prior to I thought you were talking about the BK that was on 13 that is 2 blocks west of woodward

Show Off Thread

Last edited by biniecki; 08-20-2010 at 08:42 AM.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 08:34 PM

Garage
hey i will have my car out on sat and will be there for awhile it might be on the side street and not in the lot but will by the hair studio on the side st. ill look for you i saw Matt (eurobalt) out there he didnt see me was blocked in we also have a 63 Chevy Biscayne its Burgundy has stripes on it its a drag car it will be there too. hope to see u out there it was awesome by the way alot of cobalts this year.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode