Been a long time since I've been here! - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
New Member Introductions For new members of YourCobalt.com to introduce themselves!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Cobalt Master
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Quarter Winner
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Been a long time since I've been here!

Wow it's been a long time since I've been on here!! Not sure if any one I knew is still on here? Or if you remember the car. Sold the cobalt, bought a turbo diesel Cruze and then sold that and bought a Mitsubishi outlander sport I have been working on. Just had a baby about a week ago. Work going great. Hope all is going well with every one!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Cobalt Master

Congrats on the baby, wow I didn't think I'd ever see you on here again. Saw your old cobalt on one of the Facebook groups about a year and a half ago I think
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Cobalt Master
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Quarter Winner
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Thanks lol been a while since I've been on any fourms I would upload a picture of what I'm working on now but the site is being dumb

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

[IMG][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

My new one I'm messing with now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode