for the guests - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
New Member Introductions For new members of YourCobalt.com to introduce themselves!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2009, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

for the guests

I just would like to say a few things to the guest on this site.

1. If you own a balt just join the site you can join in the conversation ask questions and browse and get answers.

2. If you don't own a balt get one great car no matter how you look at it; if you are worried about the things you hear bad with them a few people get a bad egg and complain about all of them.

3. most bad talk comes from civic owners who are mad there "fart can" just got knocked off in the parking lot ... lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 04:23 AM
Cobalt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjing View Post
I just would like to say a few things to the guest on this site.

1. If you own a balt just join the site you can join in the conversation ask questions and browse and get answers.

2. If you don't own a balt get one great car no matter how you look at it; if you are worried about the things you hear bad with them a few people get a bad egg and complain about all of them.

3. most bad talk comes from civic owners who are mad there "fart can" just got knocked off in the parking lot ... lol
ummmm, guests have their privileges to stay anonymous if they choose, you cant make them sign up!

i dont own a balt, and never intend to get one after the one i had. Perfectly happy exploring my other automotive options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
guests

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode