Well, I actually live in Morgantown, WV...car is back home.
Um, as far as mods go...I'm actually kind of undecided on what to get right now. I've got plenty of ideas, but I don't know what to spend this initial cash on...Perhaps I should just go with the list of potentials, and you guys can help me decide
- Window Tinting (a guarantee, actually...probably 20% or less ~ $200)
- Enkei J10's (17's), wrapped in Dunlop SP Sport Signatures (courtesy of discounttiredirect.com ~ $1000)
- Cold Air Intake? (Injen ~$300)
- Lowering Springs (Eibach Pro Kit - can't go too low where I live ~$300)
- Sound System (DB Drive: 1 12", 2 6" Components, and Amps for both, Eclipse head unit ~$800)
- Halo Projector Headlights (~$300)
- Muffler (Vibrant, most likely ~$200)
- Stripping the side moldings (~ $5...good chance this will happen, tho expensive)
- Delete Cobalt and Chevy emblems off the back; shave trunk key hole (~$100)
- Install power locks w/ keyless entry/remote start (~$70)
Whew, lots of typing. Anyways grand total of all that is... about $3275. Obviously, I need your help. Man, I can't wait to get started on this car.
Oh yea, if you're interested, the guy on my friends list at cardomain is helping me out with a lot of the mods, and there's also a few pics of my old Cavalier (RIP). Okay, later.