Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Did It!

2K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  SHADWFX 
#1 ·
So I did it today. I pulled the trigger! The dealer won't let me take the car home till the steering recall is fixed but I bought my car today.
2009 Cobalt LS 5 speed. with sport appearance package

See less See more
#8 ·
Ground effect are black, which you can hardly tell from the front. I think it really sets it off when viewed from the side though. She is brand spankin new left over 09 model. OD says 22 miles.
The sport appearance package is the whole reason I chose this one. Makes the car look way different to me and the sport pedals have a way better feel under foot to me.

#9 ·
Ground effect are black, which you can hardly tell from the front. I think it really sets it off when viewed from the side though. She is brand spankin new left over 09 model. OD says 22 miles.
Thats so weird! lol the one i saw was probably new idk. But it had a chrome tip and the black grounds effects package. like I said it was maybe there for a week. but i doubt its yours unless they hauled it out.

#15 ·
Copied from cars.com website

Sport Accessory Package (LPO) $1,765

Includes sport pedals and underhood blanket with Chevrolet Bowtie logo (dealer-installed accessories).

* Carpeted Front Floor Mats
* Body-Color Bodyside Moldings
* Body-Color Rear Decklid Spoiler
* Black Ground Effects Package
* Chrome Exhaust Tip

#21 ·
Welcome! Nice color choice! FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.