New Reckless Teenager Here, First Car is a Cobalt! - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
New Member Introductions For new members of YourCobalt.com to introduce themselves!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular
 
Profficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 85
New Reckless Teenager Here, First Car is a Cobalt!

Haha I'm just joking I'm not one of those teenagers that act hard driving around reckless (well maybe some times!)

Anyways, hello! I'm new to this board and my first car my parents have purchased for me is an 08 Chevy Cobalt LS(used). Everything is stock but I'm loving this car already, I get a lot of compliments on it (Most likely because of the year lol) This wasn't the car I originally wanted, my dream car is still an Evo VIII, but hell I'm more than grateful of what I have.

I joined this forum in order to gain a better understanding of my Cobalt because to be honest I know NOTHING about cars, I'm a really techy guy but when it comes to cars I'm pretty pickle brained.

My cobalt was purchased with 90k miles already on it so I'm not sure if I want to put any mods unless Cobalts have long lives. I may do some of those cheap $100 or less mods that I saw in a thread. Also my cobalt is a Sedan so I don't know if any mods will look good since most of the mods on this forum are with people with Coupes.

Anyways though, see ya around!

Last edited by Profficial; 06-04-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Profficial is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Month Winner


 
GBALT05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kennesaw, GA [ATL]
Posts: 6,103
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GBALT05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profficial View Post
Haha I'm just joking I'm not one of those teenagers that act hard driving around reckless (well maybe some times!)

Anyways, hello! I'm new to this board and my first car my parents have purchased for me is an 08 Chevy Cobalt LS(used). Everything is stock but I'm loving this car already, I get a lot of compliments on it (Most likely because of the year lol) This wasn't the car I originally wanted, my dream car is still an Evo VIII, but hell I'm more than grateful of what I have.

I joined this forum in order to gain a better understanding of my Cobalt because to be honest I know NOTHING about cars, I'm a really techy guy but when it comes to cars I'm pretty pickle brained.

See ya around!
First of all, dont be one of this dumb asses.


second, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Have any pics?

browse and search the site, youll find lots of info.
GBALT05 is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Banned


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mechancisburg, PA
Posts: 7,805
Send a message via AIM to camopaint0707
also where you from?



camopaint0707 is offline  
 
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:37 PM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerCobalt Master


 
ff_drift_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: lawn guyland
Posts: 1,890
pics? have no fear drift is here. and if the car has been maintained by a dealer odds are the thing will run forever

ff_drift_lol is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular
 
Profficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by gCobalt05 View Post
First of all, dont be one of this dumb asses.


second, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Have any pics?

browse and search the site, youll find lots of info.
Heh it was all in a good joke. Trust me I have yet to drive on the freeway, I'm not going to be doing stupid stuff most likely ever.
Profficial is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:37 PM
hawaii icon
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member


 
agita_san's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Makakilo, Hawaii
Posts: 3,089
Garage
Welcome to the forum :D enjoy your car man, there's a LOT you can do to your car

Aspire to Inspire the Aspirations of the Inspirational
www.facebook.com/islandecotecs
agita_san is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:38 PM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerCobalt Master


 
ff_drift_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: lawn guyland
Posts: 1,890
I said that and totaled my first cobalt lol

ff_drift_lol is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular
 
Profficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by agita_san View Post
Welcome to the forum :D enjoy your car man, there's a LOT you can do to your car
Holy crap active forum is active.

And agita I see you are a fan of the berrics? I used to be a skate junky too

Edit: And drift a boxxy avatar? Man I can relate to you guys already lol.

Also pics will be up soon!
Profficial is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:40 PM
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member


 
LSlowBalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Roaring Springs, PA
Posts: 1,429
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to LSlowBalt
LSlowBalt is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Cobalt Master
 
bbrewbaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Middletown, PA
Posts: 1,928
Garage
Send a message via AIM to bbrewbaker
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
Even though it's a sedan mods still look good like painting the dash trim , Debadging and many others.
bbrewbaker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome