Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Chic

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  dondiego 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to this so don't be rude when I don't post in the classified cuz I don't have access :notrust:

Anyways. I'm from Michigan. I have a 2005 Cobalt LS Sedan. 4dr FTW. I just bought it a month ago. Hello car payments.

#3 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to this so don't be rude when I don't post in the classified cuz I don't have access :notrust:
You won't be the last, but don't let that stop you from coming back.

#4 ·
Just ignore those people. We as a whole are pretty chill

#5 ·
welcome to the forum! not sure what the whole classifieds thing was about but as you can see I am a forum veteran, and all the people I know from way back on here are awesome. Not to mention I and many other members have helped thousands to get the info and help they need. Any questions just ask!

I know a girl from Michigan...not the best experience I've had this year when I went down there lol. Not that I'm holding it against you in any way!

#8 ·
East lansing.

MSU of course :p yeah she most likely used me to get some best friend guy of hers to ask her out. Least that's my perspective after driving 10 hours to go see her last year....yeah.

#10 ·
Welcome! I'm from Michigan (hometown is Royal Oak, still where my main residence is, but I live with my girlfriend in Flushing and go to school (Kettering) in Flint), where are you from?

#21 ·
I am take Kettering classes too! I'm just started my last class and at the end of this term I will have my Masters! Yeah!

Welcome aboard from Michigan! Go Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.