2010 2.2L LAP Cobalt VS. 2003 Mercury Marauder - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
New Member Introductions For new members of YourCobalt.com to introduce themselves!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-2016, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

2010 2.2L LAP Cobalt VS. 2003 Mercury Marauder

Hey guys,

Me and my bud just started a Youtube channel called " The Jank Garage " and uploaded our first video. I know the quality isn't great but were gunna keep working at it. Currently working on getting two go pros so we can shoot POV driving, exhaust clips, and so you can see the full race etc.

The channel is going to follow my Cobalt build, we are currently sourcing parts to do a eaten m62 supercharger install and we will be filming the entire process! Trying to stay around ~$2000 for the build.

My buddy also is going to be doing some work to his Marauder but hasn't decided on what, feel free to chime in with input on what you want to see done!

If you want to see our first video of my Cobalt vs his marauder, heres the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_kkUGs5aZs

Video's are going to be going up weekly on Sundays. Subscribe on Youtube if you want to stay informed, Cheers!

Results - We were dead even our first two runs, Marauder beat my cobalt by about a car length on the last run -.-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode