Greetings from PA - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
New Member Introductions For new members of YourCobalt.com to introduce themselves!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Greetings from PA

Hello,

I'm the proud owner of a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS and have been doing all of the work on it myself since purchasing this car 4 years ago. I'm approaching some more intermediate level projects such as AC repair, fuel filter change and transmission fluid maintenance, so joining this forum seems like a great idea. Along with my upcoming detailed project summaries, help questions, and other posts, I'll be uploading videos on youtube as well (will provide youtube account name in later post). Thanks and I look forward to becoming an active member on this forum.

Zach
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Contributor

Heya Zach
Good to see your first post here.
Tell us about your LS. By the way there is a config sticker in the trunk. On the drivers side, just under the carpet. That lists all of the factory configuration for your car.

Check out the gallery , create a section for yourself, and upload an image of your Cobalt and enjoy the wealth of info here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode