Cobalt owner shot in Buffalo - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
New York New York Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-17-2008, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Admin

Garage
Cobalt owner shot in Buffalo

It all ended on Bailey and Clinton in the City of Buffalo. A yellow Chevy Cobalt came to a stop on the side of the road. Inside was 29-year-old Jason R. Clementson of Buffalo. He was the victim of several gunshot wounds after a fight with his passenger. "The passenger eventually shoo the driver and the passenger fled on foot." said police spokesperson Mike DeGeorge.

That fight may have all started on Bailey and Walden, several blocks away. Police were also investigating this shooting in that location. So far, they have little to go on and are not sure how Clementson ended up so far away. "There are some pieces of the puzzle that aren't known at this point. It is mainly because you have a victim in critical condition and a suspect who fled. So, trying to put everything together is going to take a little bit of time." said DeGeorge.

The shooting happened around 6 P.M. Thursday evening. It is a busy time of day in that area and police are hoping someone saw something. Anyone with information is asked to call Buffalo Police at 847-2255.

Buffalo Shooting: | WKBW - TV Buffalo, New York | Local News

Anyone know this guy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 04:27 AM
Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to VenOm0713
i have no idea but i live right down the street from there... this area is going right down the drain. it kinda makes me sick..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode