North Carolina North Carolina Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
Your Invited! Feb. 17th

The DSLSJA is going to have a photoshoot. We are right now scheduling it for Feb. 17th. Its close I know but we are inviting any non LSJ balts and such to join us in Asheville and try to make a nice little meet along w/ our club photo's. Only thing is if you are not an DSLSJA member you cannot be in the group photo and such but are more than welcome to come up, chat and what not.

I well try to keep this updated w/ any possible changes, if any other guys want to jump in w/ info, go ahead.

For those that may be close to Charlotte we are going to have a mini caravan up I am sure since there is a few of us right around here. I do not have all the details as to where it well be up in Asheville but we are working it out as we speak. Could be a nice thing for those who won't be able to make it to Concord in March for the bowling and such.

My Gone But Not Forgotten Cobalt(s) Show off

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth | 2016 International Durastar

Check out my Youtube page

Last edited by Beamer; 02-12-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Contributor

Not gonna be able to make it unfortunately. Gotta a meet with Team Chozen in Gastonia that same day.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Whelp, here is alittle more info, unfortionately I do not have all the info I would like but here is what is happening. Bout 9am I am going to our Club Founders house and we are going up to Statesville to meet some others and hang for a few before cruising to Asheville where we are doing our photo's and just general meeting stuff. We plan to be in Statesville around 10 or so and than probably be in Asheville around 12-1 I guess(I am not sure of how long it takes). Going to try and pull some teeth as to where we are stopping in Statesville and than Asheville just in case someone decides to just pop in.

Beamer added 59 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Ok, got a place we well be at when we get to Asheville, its the wild wing cafe.

Last edited by Beamer; 02-12-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
UPDATE:

It looks like this is going to turn out to be a good showing, here is the info on where we are thinking of meeting at in Statesville and Asheville:

Where to meet in Statesville. From I-77 North, get off at I-40 WEST (exit 51B) as soon as you get off of I-77 onto 40 you'll see a shopping center to your right off the interstate. Get off this exit. It'll be US-21 exit 151 (according to Mapquest, pretty sure it's right though). Come to the stop light, take a RIGHT. you'll go under the interstate bridge. You'll go through one stop light, go straight. About 50 feet from that one, you'll come to another one. Look to your left and you'll see the Ice Cream Bar and my car will be there! Call -------- if you need help. We are expecting to be in Statesville around 10:30 or so(again, pm me if you need a # to call if you decide to come and need an idea as to where we are at.

From Statesville we can roll out to 40 towards asheville. Best bet, would be to meet top parking deck of Asheville mall. Reason I say this, is last time, we went to asheville, there was some problems finding parking and getting everyone there. If we chose the mall, anyone and everyone can meet there. I would say time being noon. From there we can decide to take pictures first or go grab some lunch.

Hope this helps

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 07:08 AM
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUR13 View Post
Not gonna be able to make it unfortunately. Gotta a meet with Team Chozen in Gastonia that same day.
team chozen were our rivals at HIN charlotte for biggest team participation.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
UPDATE:

It looks like this is going to turn out to be a good showing, here is the info on where we are thinking of meeting at in Statesville and Asheville:

Where to meet in Statesville. From I-77 North, get off at I-40 WEST (exit 51B) as soon as you get off of I-77 onto 40 you'll see a shopping center to your right off the interstate. Get off this exit. It'll be US-21 exit 151 (according to Mapquest, pretty sure it's right though). Come to the stop light, take a RIGHT. you'll go under the interstate bridge. You'll go through one stop light, go straight. About 50 feet from that one, you'll come to another one. Look to your left and you'll see the Ice Cream Bar and my car will be there! Call -------- if you need help. We are expecting to be in Statesville around 10:30 or so(again, pm me if you need a # to call if you decide to come and need an idea as to where we are at.

From Statesville we can roll out to 40 towards asheville. Best bet, would be to meet top parking deck of Asheville mall. Reason I say this, is last time, we went to asheville, there was some problems finding parking and getting everyone there. If we chose the mall, anyone and everyone can meet there. I would say time being noon. From there we can decide to take pictures first or go grab some lunch.

Hope this helps
Post should be edited to say "Come to the stop light, take a LEFT. "
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEcotecSS View Post
team chozen were our rivals at HIN charlotte for biggest team participation.
I've never met them, other than on INC, but they seem to be cool and have some nice cars. There are just no car clubs in my area really.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUR13 View Post
I've never met them, other than on INC, but they seem to be cool and have some nice cars. There are just no car clubs in my area really.
they do have some pretty nice cars.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Newcomer

^^but some were totally ghey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode