must read unbelieveable story (my best story about being pulled over) - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Send a message via AIM to camopaint0707
must read unbelieveable story (my best story about being pulled over)

The best story about being pulled over. It happened May 16, 2009 around 1:45 am. I was pulled over by an upper allen officer. I pulled into the Ameri-choice bank parking lot. He asks me how Iím doing tonight and I go fine, what did you pull me over for. He said because my tint was illegal. I start to explain to him that that is how the tint was when I got the car but he asked me for my license registration and insurance. He comes back about 10 minutes later and tells me that I donít have a registration sticker. I go, well yeah PennDot should be mailing it to me. I have a temporary tag until then. He then points out that I have no emissions sticker then asks me to step out of the car. He then asks me if I am a member of the FBI because I am wearing a jacket that says CTU just like an FBI jacket would. I say no why? He says what does CTU stand for? I say Counter terrorism unit. He then tells me it is against federal law to impersonate a federal officer. I then begin to describe to him what CTU actually is when he asks, have you smoked any marijuana lately. I say um no. He says that my eyes are red and that he can smell it from my car. I go are you serious? Like really? He then asks to consent to search the vehicle. I tell him no. He said so you are hiding something then. I go no officer but I do not have anything illegal in the car and would rather not indulge you theories that I have weed in my car. At this point, I probably pissed him off and he hand cuffs me and says Iím not under arrest he is just detaining me until he can get a warrant. About 20 minutes later two more cops show up. They ask me what is going on tonight. I tell them this, first off my car was bought from Ellis Auto Group in Lyndora, PA, completely from GM with the tint factory applied. Second, I do not need an emissions sticker because Butler Country, the county in which the vehicle was registered, does not require the pointless emissions testing. Also, CTU stands for counter terrorism unit which is a completely fake agency from the TV show 24. I called the FBI about wearing a jacket like this and they said it is fine. As long as I donít have any real acronyms like FBI or DEA or CIA then I am protected by the first amendment. I offer to let them call the field office in Philidelphia because the number was still on my phone but they didnít really seem to care about that. Then I say that my eyes are red because I was scratching the life out of them because my allergies were awful. Then I tell them that the funny smell from my car is probably my cleats full of mildew because they are wet and because my car has week old clothes still in it. The three officers walk away briefly then tell the upper allen cop to let me go and said you should probably get home now. They mentioned absolutely nothing about the tint or anything else. They gave me my registration and stuff back and said have a safe night. Then drove off before I did. UNBELIEVABLE.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Forum Regular

Cops in Maryland are just as bad. One night when the wife was coming home from work it was raining really bad and the roads are crappy here she hydroplaned spun her car around and took out a couple of mail boxes and slammed it into a telephone pole. They cops took half an hour to show up and were trying to force her back into the car to move it when I got there (from a dead sleep I took an ambien and was zonked) so I yell at the cop and he cuts me an evil look they never called an ambulance or the power company to make sure the pole wasnt all jacked up. And then the cop kept tellin me to back the car up when pole was practically in the trunk so i put it in reverse and floored it slinging mud all over his cruiser then I did it the right was and dug the mailboxes out and left. To top it off the wife had a fractured tailbone and was too hysterical to realize. Oh and they tried to make us pay for a rail she didnt even hit.

TTR Sway bar, De badged, z-spec intake, DVD player.

"I am by no means an expert in my field of work or play"
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Forum Regular

Sweet story, tell it as often as you can!

"Comet" 2007 LT Coupe, Summit White :grin:

Planned Mods:
Fender/Headlight Repair, Body Paint Job, Interior Trim Paint Job, Side Stripes, New Intake/Exhaust System, 17" Wheels, Whitewall tires, Nightshading, 3rd brake light cover, Pedal covers
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Banned

haha i will

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Banned

bump

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to brianulrich01
My buddy that I go to school with just got an ss s/c over the summer. So I'm at school studying until late so I'm driving down 22 from Bethlehem toward Allentown doing like 70ish when he calls me and tells me that he's been pulled over and that cops were everywhere and when I asked him where, the spot he mentioned was like a mile and a half ahead so me, being a [email protected]$$ decided to do a flyby. I saw him way ahead so I slowed down to like 60 shifted into third and gunned it. I had just gotten my new exhaust so it made hella sound.. when I flew by the cops had him out of the car and up against the car. He calls me like two hours later and says "you're an @$$hole!" Apparently he called me to tell me to slow down and the cops didn't like it so they searched his car and gave him a field sobriety test because he called me.. idk.. I thought it was funny because the look on the cop's face when he saw me was priceless. Looked something like this ---> O.o

Confucius say: Man who go through airport metal detector sideways is going to Bangkok!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Contributor

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ADIDASS Send a message via Yahoo to ADIDASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianulrich01 View Post
my buddy that i go to school with just got an ss s/c over the summer. So i'm at school studying until late so i'm driving down 22 from bethlehem toward allentown doing like 70ish when he calls me and tells me that he's been pulled over and that cops were everywhere and when i asked him where, the spot he mentioned was like a mile and a half ahead so me, being a [email protected]$$ decided to do a flyby. I saw him way ahead so i slowed down to like 60 shifted into third and gunned it. I had just gotten my new exhaust so it made hella sound.. When i flew by the cops had him out of the car and up against the car. He calls me like two hours later and says "you're an @$$hole!" apparently he called me to tell me to slow down and the cops didn't like it so they searched his car and gave him a field sobriety test because he called me.. Idk.. i thought it was funny because the look on the cop's face when he saw me was priceless. Looked something like this ---> o.o
lmao!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 12:20 PM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerForum God

Garage
Send a message via MSN to lobalt
HAHAHAHA cop stories are great!! OMG, that's so funny! hahhaa

Christy // 2008 HHR SS // instagram: cjay117
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page