Stallworth..wtf? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Cobalt Specialist


 
Nosfuratu9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,442
Garage
Angry Stallworth..wtf?

Ok...so im going to start this thread. and yes it is going to get controversial. and yes it is going to get flared up a bit. so lets try and keep the fighting down and have logical, unbiased statements.

Stallworth drinks and drives and kills a man. He gets 30 days, and the family settles for an "unkown ammount." Michael Vick kills and fights dogs *it IS wrong* but gets two years and possibly ruins his career forever. Let me get this straight...Stallworth just literally got away with murder. If people in the public eye can't understand that people look up to them and keep acting like this then it's no wonder why America is going to the shitter. This has seriously made me mad, yes Vick was in the wrong and deserved jail. The judge even said he wanted to make an example of him...well why the hell didn't that happen for Stallworth. And for the family...what the hell is wrong with them? I understand you want punishment...and getting paid millions of Stallworth's dollars is not punishment to him. If it were me..I would want that man locked away forever in prison with Bubba steadily behind him waxing that ass. Money could NEVER replace family.

Sorry for the long post. Opinions are welcome.
Mods..sorry if it's ridculously profane. If it is..please don't delete just edit?
/Rant...for now
Nosfuratu9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 01:47 AM
Forum God


 
09-Cobalt-lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 2,625
I agree completely! i was actually pissed off when i heard about his sentence
09-Cobalt-lt is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:34 AM
Cobalt Specialist
 
TwistedBalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ft Wlaton Beach Florida
Posts: 1,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfuratu9 View Post
Ok...so im going to start this thread. and yes it is going to get controversial. and yes it is going to get flared up a bit. so lets try and keep the fighting down and have logical, unbiased statements.

Stallworth drinks and drives and kills a man. He gets 30 days, and the family settles for an "unkown ammount." Michael Vick kills and fights dogs *it IS wrong* but gets two years and possibly ruins his career forever. Let me get this straight...Stallworth just literally got away with murder. If people in the public eye can't understand that people look up to them and keep acting like this then it's no wonder why America is going to the shitter. This has seriously made me mad, yes Vick was in the wrong and deserved jail. The judge even said he wanted to make an example of him...well why the hell didn't that happen for Stallworth. And for the family...what the hell is wrong with them? I understand you want punishment...and getting paid millions of Stallworth's dollars is not punishment to him. If it were me..I would want that man locked away forever in prison with Bubba steadily behind him waxing that ass. Money could NEVER replace family.

Sorry for the long post. Opinions are welcome.
Mods..sorry if it's ridculously profane. If it is..please don't delete just edit?
/Rant...for now

agreed. There is no amount of money in the world that could replace family IMO.
TwistedBalt is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:54 AM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerForum God


 
lobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Heart of Appalachia, VA!!
Posts: 2,709
Garage
Send a message via MSN to lobalt
Oh, i totally agree on that... this country is crazy to say the least....


Christy // 2008 HHR SS // instagram: cjay117
lobalt is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Forum Regular
 
blackngold20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Newport News, Va
Posts: 86
Well look at it this way. Seeing as Vick just got signed to a 2 year deal by the Eagles yesterday, my thought is where else in the country could a convicted felon get a $1.2 mil job? Hell I know felons that really got accused falsely and have a hella hard time getting a minimum wage job

"Your Neighborhood Friendly Steelerbalt"
MODS:Stuff n Things
blackngold20 is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Cobalt Specialist
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 1,115
i know its bullshit. About 3 months ago in my newspaper, their was an article about how this one man got 7 years for murder. And another cop got 7 years for lieing. He got the same sentence as someone how killed another person. This justice system is ****ed up.

2007 Black LT coupe
35% Tint all around - Completly debadged - Side Moldings Removed
KICKER ZX 650 RMS interior amp - KICKER ZX1000 RMS Sub Amp
1 KICKER 12" L7 - All new pioneer interiors - Pioneer Avic Z2 W/ GPS
Rockford 1 Farad capcitor - Trunk, Doors, and Rear deck Dynamated - PS2 with guitar hero
Blue footwell neons - Two Alpine type S Tweeters

Engine mods:
K&N air filter
^^^RIP^^^
2006 TBSS!
xyankees214x is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:41 AM Thread Starter
Cobalt Specialist


 
Nosfuratu9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,442
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold20 View Post
Well look at it this way. Seeing as Vick just got signed to a 2 year deal by the Eagles yesterday, my thought is where else in the country could a convicted felon get a $1.2 mil job? Hell I know felons that really got accused falsely and have a hella hard time getting a minimum wage job
eh...but Vick IMO was no big deal compared to some of the stuff i've seen celebs walk away on. Stallworth killed a man and got 30 days and still gets to keep his job. The only reason this hasnt blown up like Vick is because there arent any organizations like PETA and the Humane Society out after Stallworth to make it into a big deal.
Nosfuratu9 is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 08:13 AM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerForum God


 
lobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Heart of Appalachia, VA!!
Posts: 2,709
Garage
Send a message via MSN to lobalt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfuratu9 View Post
eh...but Vick IMO was no big deal compared to some of the stuff i've seen celebs walk away on. Stallworth killed a man and got 30 days and still gets to keep his job. The only reason this hasnt blown up like Vick is because there arent any organizations like PETA and the Humane Society out after Stallworth to make it into a big deal.
Yup!


Christy // 2008 HHR SS // instagram: cjay117
lobalt is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Veteran
 
slobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anoka, MN
Posts: 653
Garage
The family are mexicans. Nuff said.
slobalt is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Forum God


 
09-Cobalt-lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyankees214x View Post
i know its bullshit. About 3 months ago in my newspaper, their was an article about how this one man got 7 years for murder. And another cop got 7 years for lieing. He got the same sentence as someone how killed another person. This justice system is ****ed up.
before I say anything, I'm not saying this as murder is no big deal(I think 7 isn't enough), a cop lieing should get about the same as murder. you're talking about the people who are supposed to protect our countries and if they aren't honest... we're f***ed.
09-Cobalt-lt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome