Crazyest Roadtrip of My Life - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Expert

Crazyest Roadtrip of My Life

ok well heres my story...might be a bit boreing but i gotta write about it cuz its the morning after and i still cant get over it...

it all started sunday afternoon... my friend and i were crashing at my parents summer house in LBI when we relized we where both off tomarow and there was no need to kill a perfectly good sunday night...so we decided to get on the garden state parkway and head north... really north... as FAR AS WE COULD GO... exit 165??? i think.... neway its like 7 pm or so and we get on the parkway. in no time these 3 gurls we knew that always seem to hang out together give us a call and ask what we r doing.. after we tell them they decided they want in too. so we go back to get them.. we pick them up back in my home town of OldBridge and get back on the parkway.. so now its 5 people cramed into my cobalt(YEAH 4 DOORS!!!!!!) flyin up the parkway with "Rise Agianst" blasting on the radio headed north once agian...we go for like an hour or so and my friend decided he needs a brake so we pull off into a rest stop and we started seeing alot of NY plates AND THEN IT HIT US!!!!!! new york is like 5 mins away so... we go for it.. we cross over into NY and end up in some town called New havenstraw???????? now were lost!we stop at the state trooper station to get directions how but NOONE IS THERE!!!! so we bail back for the "PIB" idk thats wat the locals called it, and we end up back in jersey. no were all mad cuz we wanted to go north! but then god shined down and we caw it man, we saw it.. it was a sigh and it said "LINCON TUNNEL" ooooo yeah baby... NYC with no questions asked i took that exit becouse i knew it was a great idea. so now where in NYC<<< YEAH and all i wanted to do was go to the beach! owell. ive nwver been to NYC before so i almost crashed the cobalt like 7 times cuz i was too busy looking at all the lights and stuff haha had my friend scared as Sh*t so then we go to the empire state building and ground zero and a few more places..

and thats about it... << THIS is why my car gets so many miles on it..

mods... tinted taillights, 1000 watt alpine mono amp, 2 10 inch alpine type "r" subs, basspro slot ported box, xm radio, alpine 6x9 rear speekers, alpine 6.5 front speekers (both type "s",09SS front bumper and lip,black factory headlights, 12k foglights, 10k headlights, slp catback,fe5 suspension with sportlines,black carpet, painted plastics (black) huge custom pink monster sticker... and ofcourse.... BLACKED OUT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:05 AM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
damn man....thats sounds nuts...glad ya didn't wreck.lol.
I did that once and ended up in California,MD Don't ask me how.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:09 AM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerForum God

Garage
Send a message via MSN to lobalt
hahahahahahaha wow sounds like us... only we were in a hammered coupe (my car) & slightly intoxicated (THE DRIVER WASNT AT ALL THO!) in Pikeville KY. fun times... love random road trips!

Christy // 2008 HHR SS // instagram: cjay117
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobalt View Post
hahahahahahaha wow sounds like us... only we were in a hammered coupe (my car) & slightly intoxicated (THE DRIVER WASNT AT ALL THO!) in Pikeville KY. fun times... love random road trips!
hahaha yeah i woulda killed for the slightly intoxicated part lol however i am a recovering alcohalic (only 20) lmao so i do stuff like this to keep my away from it....lol
but yeah when i used to drink i had a few road trips too lol

mods... tinted taillights, 1000 watt alpine mono amp, 2 10 inch alpine type "r" subs, basspro slot ported box, xm radio, alpine 6x9 rear speekers, alpine 6.5 front speekers (both type "s",09SS front bumper and lip,black factory headlights, 12k foglights, 10k headlights, slp catback,fe5 suspension with sportlines,black carpet, painted plastics (black) huge custom pink monster sticker... and ofcourse.... BLACKED OUT!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:16 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakdOut07LT View Post
hahaha yeah i woulda killed for the slightly intoxicated part lol however i am a recovering alcohalic (only 20) lmao so i do stuff like this to keep my away from it....lol
but yeah when i used to drink i had a few road trips too lol
well that's good that ur recovering tho, that was really the first & last time ive drank... im not really a drinker... but random road trips > drinking!

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Expert

haha HELL YEAH we're gunna do it agian but head out south... if i end up in VA ill find a computer log on to yourcobalt and let u know lmao

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:21 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakdOut07LT View Post
haha HELL YEAH we're gunna do it agian but head out south... if i end up in VA ill find a computer log on to yourcobalt and let u know lmao

Be sure you do that!!! HAHAHAHA

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobalt View Post

Be sure you do that!!! HAHAHAHA
that or ill be hearing from u when i stop paying my car payments lamo jk

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to camopaint0707
dude thats a great story man, that is what life is all about

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
sweet man, there is alot of times where I just want to hop in the car and go. Money kinda kills it, not that there is a alot of money involved in just driving. I am planning a trip to go to Texas someday to see the new Cowboys billion dollar stadium though. I have been up and down the east coast, time to venture out. Maybe make a yourcobalt thing out of it, pick up owners along the way and than a nice meet in Arlington lol.

My Gone But Not Forgotten Cobalt(s) Show off

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth | 2016 International Durastar

Check out my Youtube page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode