So I Truly Hate Rednecks with Mazda Rx8's - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to TheyCallMeGodly Send a message via MSN to TheyCallMeGodly Send a message via Skype™ to TheyCallMeGodly
So I Truly Hate Rednecks with Mazda Rx8's

As you all know I live in West Virginia, and to beat it all SOUTHERN WV so everybody here is straight up redneck and thinks there truck is fast. Probably they're lawnmowers too haha

but anyway there is this guy, I won't give a name, but he's one of the top rednecks haha
He drives a Ford F150 King Ranch edition 99.9% of the time but he also has a yellow 2007 Rx8.

My story goes like this, so there is a straight stretch in my area, approximately half a mile. I was in a hurry the other day because I was late for a meeting so I passed this black S-10 and a silver Cavlier hitting around 120, and then got back over when I got behind the guys truck, because there were cars coming. There was then another passing zone going uphill at probably a 60 degree slant. I'm in fourth gear at 60 and still hit 90 passing the redneck while going up the mountain and of course he TRIED. His ridiculously loud exhaust blaring and his country music playing faintly over top of that, so I drive quickly down the mountain threw the curves then get stopped by roadwork and he gets behind me again. I just pull out normally, quickly getting to the speed limit of 55 MPH. Where I work is on a straight stretch thats around a half a mile ,yeah again I know haha, but anyway at the start of the stretch I start braking and turn on my signal so I can make my turn, he approaches me today talking about how I wouldn't have beat him up the mountain if he woulda tried blodda blodda blah, and i'm like dude I was in fourth gear and beat your truck that you WERE trying in because I know your exhaust isn't that loud running at 55 MPH around 2 k RPMs, and he immediately tries to tell me it is, and i'm like um no, so then he starts talking about his Rx8. Now this car sees day light around 2 hours of each year. He tells me if he would have been in his car then I woulda been left sittin. So of course I ask him what hes got done, he states nothing its stock but I can run about 170 MPH. Now the straight that EVERYbody brings up is the one called "Three Mile Curve" its a 3 mile stretch thats slightly curved. He said he hit 140 on it, and I was OMG dude thats amazing :O of course I was kidding and he states "yeah it is isn't it, bet your thinking twice about trying to mess with my car now right?" and I of course chuckle and state "That would be a big 10-no" (The 10-no is redneck language I had to make him understand haha) and he states "Why is that" and I stated "Well because on the Big Lots stretch I hit 130" That stretch is only a LITTLE over a half a mile,he then says "There is NO way in hell that POS could do that" Finally bored by this idiot and since I was done filling up my tank I stated "Well come out to Beckley this saturday and meet me at the movie theater, we'll race the dips and then if you win you can talk, and no denying because i'll have the race cam set up" He states " Alright then i'll see you there" I highly doubt he'll show up but if he does you guys can expect to see the video up this weekend

Last edited by Chester; 10-21-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Forum God

Garage
bahahahahaha

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Forum God

Yea ive heard the RX8's are pretty slow compared to a SS.
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Forum God

lol stupid rednecks... rx8s are actually pretty slow. hopefully he shows up, I wanna see you embarress him
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to TheyCallMeGodly Send a message via MSN to TheyCallMeGodly Send a message via Skype™ to TheyCallMeGodly
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-Cobalt-lt View Post
lol stupid rednecks... rx8s are actually pretty slow. hopefully he shows up, I wanna see you embarress him
oh i'm hoping he does to, i've got every one of my race buddys ready to show up to, so we can embarass him many times

Hes gonna be going up against the following:

My around 290 WHP Cobalt SS
2006 Evo 9 MR with 405 WHP
2006 WRX STI with 375 WHP
The 2003 SVT Cobra out in the the driveway thats pushing 495 WHP (the mods are secret haha)
A 675 WHP Turbo Charged GTO
and a few other cars i'm bringing out to race him first so he gets a big head before he races me and the others :D
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
Send a message via AIM to GBALT05
Rednecks, sheesh. GITRDONE!
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Forum God

Garage
OMG...It's gonna be crazy...

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Forum God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGodly View Post
oh i'm hoping he does to, i've got every one of my race buddys ready to show up to, so we can embarass him many times

Hes gonna be going up against the following:

My around 290 WHP Cobalt SS
2006 Evo 9 MR with 405 WHP
2006 WRX STI with 375 WHP
The 2003 SVT Cobra out in the the driveway thats pushing 495 WHP (the mods are secret haha)
A 675 WHP Turbo Charged GTO
and a few other cars i'm bringing out to race him first so he gets a big head before he races me and the others :D
lol nice. out of those cars Im guessing he's probably gonna go 0-5 eh
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-Cobalt-lt View Post
lol nice. out of those cars Im guessing he's probably gonna go 0-5 eh
Most definitely haha
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Forum Regular

Oh god I know just how you feel about rednecks, cept 'round here we call em coon asses with their big ass trucks they think can beat anything on the road. I remember back in my senior year of high school one of the local "country" boys with his jacked up silverado was talking to a guy saying his truck would walk all over this guy's eclipse because "it shifts less times than your car hoss"

XBL Gamertag: The Uberklaw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode