Top 5 Halloween Movies
With Halloween tomorrow I figured we could all name our top 5 Scary movies....
5. Night of the Living Dead- The one that started them all! This is true zombie horror at its finest! No running zombies and really no superhuman strength just unstoppable hordes of the living dead that wont stop until they are feeding on your flesh
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street- After watching this movie you'll think twice before hearing "sweet dreams". You may think you have control of your dreams but Freddy has other plans and often leaves you with a hilarious one liner before killing you.
3. Friday the 13th- What's more terrifying than a large unstoppable killing machine who wears a hockey mask? Well...his mother! Sure it was made to cash in on the success of Halloween, but it upped the body count,gore and nudity all staples of slasher movies today.
2. Scream- Yeah so alot of people say this movie is overrated and it did start a line of awful wannabes like I Know What Did Last Summer and Urban Legend. Forget all that the movie brought Wes Craven back after Nightmare got stale.
1. Halloween- With a limited budget John Caprenter was able to take babysitting and Halloween and make it one of the most terrifying combos ever. Jamie Lee Curtis does an excellent job and Donald Pleasance is great as the obsessed psychiastrist trying to end Micheal's killing spree.
Well, as you can tell I'm a fan of slasher flicks and having only 5 choices makes it rough. Anyway lets see what you guys got!
Mods: debaged, carbon fiber hood, painted interior trim, lowered
2008 Sport Sedan 2.4