Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Contributor

Garage
Send a message via AIM to FullmetalCobalt
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Is a f***ing amazing game!!! and i got the prestige edition which gave me the night vision goggles!!! yeah they only work up to fifty feet but who cares.. THEY ARE NIGHT VISION GOGGLES!!!!!!!!! all i gotta say is thank you Infinity Ward!!!! Ya'll are gods!!!!! here is a picture of me wearing my ghillie suit and night vision goggles. sorry it's a little blurry

AEM CAI|Ultimate Racing 3" Test Pipe| resonator delete| HKS SSQV 3 BOV| Cobb Turbo Inlet Pipe| 8000k HID| 15% tint all around| Tanabe Tower Strut Bar| PT-Performance Kicker Mount
Really? this seriously happened? o_O
my sexy interior!!!
More pics of the sexy!
The rims i want!
My Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:18 AM Thread Starter
Contributor

Garage
Send a message via AIM to FullmetalCobalt
hmmmm i'll have to take a better picture during the day.. :\

AEM CAI|Ultimate Racing 3" Test Pipe| resonator delete| HKS SSQV 3 BOV| Cobb Turbo Inlet Pipe| 8000k HID| 15% tint all around| Tanabe Tower Strut Bar| PT-Performance Kicker Mount
Really? this seriously happened? o_O
my sexy interior!!!
More pics of the sexy!
The rims i want!
My Facebook
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 04:45 AM
HTx
Forum Regular

Garage
Nice, I'm getting this game sometime this week, can't wait. I got prestige 10 on the previous game in multiplayer...can't wait to rank up again in this one.

post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 05:46 AM
Contributor

Story Time:

So me and my friend went to Wal-Mart to get a copy of Modern Warfare 2. In line a see someone wearing Army ACUs. Now I know some people are big fans or whatever but this guy was wearing ACUs without a haircut,unshaven, boot laces un tucked and the two things that set me off: A crooked American Flag and the Keystone patch(PA Army National Guard patch). My friend tells me not to make a scene so I calm myself down but just wanna go set this guy straight. "Besides maybe he's just a fan of the game he says", but after they get their games my friend notices his g/f(I assume) is wearing a National Guard t-shirt. Now this just pisses me off but they were in front of us and so I miss my chance. My friend needs to get some pop so we get it and on the way out he says "don't look too your right" well there is so I walk and name all the things that are wrong with his uniform. I then add that by looking like ass and wearing US Army uniform his disrespecting all those who are currently fighting overseas and all Veterans like myself. This kis is speechless and gets out "I haven't even left yet man...". I then respond with "Then why the hell are you wearing a Army Uniform in wal-mart to get a game while looking the way you do?" It was a barrage of anger that left his girlfriend in tears who also let out a "you didn't have to be a douche..." Sure maybe I came off a little angry, but for some reason this kid just screamed someone who wanted to play soldier while disrespecting a real Army unit and he got what he deserved. You wanna play make believe create a patch and go play airsoft or something.

TLDR?:

-Idiot wears Army ACUs to get Moder Warfare 2 at Wal-Mart
-He looks like ass in them(boots untacked,no haircut,unshaven,flag in wrong spot and wearing PA Army National Guard patch)
-I yell at him for disrespecting the unifrom and US Army
-His girl friends starts to cry and calls me a douche.

Mods: debaged, carbon fiber hood, painted interior trim, lowered

2008 Sport Sedan 2.4
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to camopaint0707
WOW, I went to get it last night and I cut in line but was wearing my cop jacket and had a badge and the person behind me was about to make a scene so I flashed him the badge and said don't be an idiot. HAHA I wish but I didn't lol. I didn't even get it because I know if I do the game will consume my life

post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 06:46 AM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camopaint0707 View Post
WOW, I went to get it last night and I cut in line but was wearing my cop jacket and had a badge and the person behind me was about to make a scene so I flashed him the badge and said don't be an idiot. HAHA I wish but I didn't lol. I didn't even get it because I know if I do the game will consume my life

lol^^^

post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Forum God

Quote:
Originally Posted by camopaint0707 View Post
lol I was like holy s*** thats aweso.... awe lol
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-11-2009, 06:02 AM
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to Viper33884 Send a message via MSN to Viper33884 Send a message via Yahoo to Viper33884
Sisters going to pick mine up this afternoon...damn GameStop and transferring shit state to state...

Ryan aka Viper33884 | '06 Cobalt SS 2.4L | Userbars.com Admin
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAGrunt View Post
Story Time:

So me and my friend went to Wal-Mart to get a copy of Modern Warfare 2. In line a see someone wearing Army ACUs. Now I know some people are big fans or whatever but this guy was wearing ACUs without a haircut,unshaven, boot laces un tucked and the two things that set me off: A crooked American Flag and the Keystone patch(PA Army National Guard patch). My friend tells me not to make a scene so I calm myself down but just wanna go set this guy straight. "Besides maybe he's just a fan of the game he says", but after they get their games my friend notices his g/f(I assume) is wearing a National Guard t-shirt. Now this just pisses me off but they were in front of us and so I miss my chance. My friend needs to get some pop so we get it and on the way out he says "don't look too your right" well there is so I walk and name all the things that are wrong with his uniform. I then add that by looking like ass and wearing US Army uniform his disrespecting all those who are currently fighting overseas and all Veterans like myself. This kis is speechless and gets out "I haven't even left yet man...". I then respond with "Then why the hell are you wearing a Army Uniform in wal-mart to get a game while looking the way you do?" It was a barrage of anger that left his girlfriend in tears who also let out a "you didn't have to be a douche..." Sure maybe I came off a little angry, but for some reason this kid just screamed someone who wanted to play soldier while disrespecting a real Army unit and he got what he deserved. You wanna play make believe create a patch and go play airsoft or something.

TLDR?:

-Idiot wears Army ACUs to get Moder Warfare 2 at Wal-Mart
-He looks like ass in them(boots untacked,no haircut,unshaven,flag in wrong spot and wearing PA Army National Guard patch)
-I yell at him for disrespecting the unifrom and US Army
-His girl friends starts to cry and calls me a douche.

That sounds way over the top.

Anyways. The game is really good. I already beat it.

05 Cobalt LS 2.2
93 Turbo Supra
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Contributor

Infinity Ward better get their act together and fix whatever is wrong with the online mode. Come on it's only day 2 I hope this isn't a sign of whats to come.

Mods: debaged, carbon fiber hood, painted interior trim, lowered

2008 Sport Sedan 2.4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode