Has Anyone Heard Of ANIMAL PAK?? or Are There Any Vitamin Experts on Here - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Has Anyone Heard Of ANIMAL PAK?? or Are There Any Vitamin Experts on Here

it is a multivitam usually used by male bodybuilders, or female bodybuilders i guess...

but i was wondering bcuz my friend just started taking it bcuz he got it from his dad who was a bodybuilder back in the day. Well he started taking it and he noticed that his pizz is dehydrated looking and he has to pizz a lot.
so he starts drinking more water to keep hydrated.

I wana try it but there are some awkward problems:
-all negative stuff-
1) you are suppose to take 11 of these huge vitamins one by one each day
2) the vitamins are huge!!
3) one of the the ingrediants say like 9,000% DV (daily value)
4) i work out for strength not freekish size and i am against supplements like creatine and even protein powders, but i am with vitamins, although this dosnt seem like any regular vitmain
5) the description on the internet site says it is for freekish size which u wont get from regular food
6)not for sure if it is safe for young people

Here are the positive things

1) the kid who just started taking it got it from his dad who was a strong bodybuilder
2) well actually number one was about it

here are the ingrediants....

15 Paks
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Packs
Servings Per Container7.5

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 40
Total Carbohydrates 4g <2%*
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%*
Protein 6g 12%*
Vitamin A (As Carotenoids [B-Carotene, A-Carotene], Acetate) 9900IU 198%
Vitamin C(as Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate) 1g 1667%
Vitamin D(as Cholecalciferol) 680IU 170%
Vitamin E(as D-A, D-B, D-Y, D-A Tocopherols & Tocotrienols) 300IU 1000%
Thiamin(as Mononitrate) 76mg 5067%
Riboflavin 76mg 4471%
Niacin(as Niacinamide) 82mg 410%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine AKG, Pyridoxine HCl) 180mg 9000%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12(as Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin) 17mcg 283%
Biotin 300mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 76mg 760%
Calcium 2g 200%
Phosphorus 1330mg 133%
Iodine(from Kelp) 150mcg 100%
Magnesium(as Oxide) 400mg 100%
Zinc(as Oxide) 30mg 200%
Selenium(as Sodium Selenate) 50mcg 71%
Copper(as Sulfate) 600mcg 30%
Manganese(as Sulfate) 5mg 250%
Chromium(as Chloride) 60mcg 50%
Potassium(as Sulfate) 200mg 6%

Amino Acid Complex

Alanine 339mg **
Arginine 1326mg **
Aspartic Acid 503mg **
Cystine 104mg **
Glutamic Acid 752mg **
Glutamine 123mg **
Glycine 287mg **
Histidine 93mg **
Isoleucine (BCAA/EAA) 282mg **
Leucine (BCAA/EAA) 514mg **
Lysine (EAA) 417mg **
Methionine (EAA) 157mg **
Phenylalanine (EAA) 232mg **
Proline 143mg **
Serine 285mg **
Threonine (EAA) 266mg **
Tryptophan (EAA) 84mg **
Tyrosine 192mg **
Valine (BCAA/EAA) 314mg **

Performance Complex

Argentine Liver (Bovine) 3900mg **
Carnitine 25mg **
Choline Bitartrate 950mg **
Eleuthero (Root) 1750mg **
Hawthorn (Berry) 250mg **
Milk Thistle 500mg **
Oriental Ginseng (Root) 250mg **
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 400mg **
Pyridoxine A-Ketoglutarate 200mg **

Antioxidant Complex

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 100mg **
Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg **
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 5mg **
Grapeseed Extract 50mg **
Lutein 1mg **
Lycopene 1mg **
Pine Bark Extract 200mg **

Digestive Enzyme Complex

Bromelain 100mg **
Inulin 250mg **
Lipase (6000 LU) 10mg **
Pancreatin 700mg **
Papain 64mg **
Pepsin 64mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.

Other Ingredients:
Dicalcium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glucose Polymers, Arginine A-Ketoglutarate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Carnitine Fumarate, Calcium Citrate, Alfalfa, Rose Hips, Rice Bran, Parsley, Burdock.
Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, peanuts.

Directions For Universal Animal Pak: Advanced bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes, take one packet 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout. For competitions and intense training sessions take two packets daily. Take with plenty of water.

Warnings: Pregnant or lactating women should avoid use of this product. Please consult your physician prior to starting any exercise or nutrition program.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

yah the headline is actuall suppose to say ANIMAL PAK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

some things i left out....it isnt as bad as it sounds and my friend richard says he feels bigger already... idk about, i wana try it but want som input first
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Veteran

if you are against protien powders you aren't going to get strong very fast unless you can afford to eat like a horse
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper Clap View Post
if you are against protien powders you aren't going to get strong very fast unless you can afford to eat like a horse

u are very wrong...that is to get big, i dont want to get big. I want to be fast, strong, and cut. kind of like bruce lee lol

but i am 16 and bench 265lbs, deadlift 350lbs, 1 arm military press (side press) 120lbs, dont squat, and can do 18 pullups.

the best part...i weigh 195

my strength is not from genetics, my dad is weak and has 1 arm. it is from hard work and proper training and a lot of reading.

i bet i train very diferently then stuff you guys do, and do stuff u guys have ever heard of. and it works.

oh yah...i dont take protein powder, or illegal drugs, no creatine, ect you name it...none although i am looking at this MULTIVITAMIN not supplement
and i dont eat like an animal

too be big yes u need calories, protein, w/e

but to be strong and cut at the same time, u dont, u only need to be healthy
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
Dang when I was 16 I only pressed 110 (comfortably in 3-4 sets of 10)

I dunno, for just a vitamin it seems overkill to me. Look for reviews online if you haven't found any.

^^<==---___-A_m_e_r_i_c_a_n M_u_s_c_l_e-___---==>^^
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Expert

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to golfin
sounds a little overboard to be honest, if your against all that other stuff then you should be against this..honestly as good as vitamins are for you, you dont want to go overboard with them and if the facts are right at 9000% then it can be unhealthy

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Contributor

Well if you're against protien powder (which I don't understand why) then you'd probably be against the Animal products. Anyway, I used the Animal Stack and Animal Cuts while I was in Iraq. If you are taking any of these products your water intake should double,atleast. Even with the added water consumption you may still have dehydrated looking urine but still be hydrated. While I took it, I didn't get "freakishly huge" but I did gain alot of strength. I actually think the cuts worked alot better.

Mods: debaged, carbon fiber hood, painted interior trim, lowered

2008 Sport Sedan 2.4
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

well im looking at animal pak, not stack.

my friend told mr bout animal pak, and this other kid in my class told me bout animal cuts.

friend said animal cuts maid him loose about 5lbs in a week.

other friend said animal pak gives A LOT of energy.

i looked at some forums and about 95% suggest it, they say it worked great for them, gave energy, ect.

plus it makes ur pizz neon yellow!!! sounds so bad but cool...and yes everyone suggested too go crazy with water.

im not really against protein powder, and i do wonder why im not dissing on this stuff right now..but protein powder is just bcuz people make it bad...

it was made perfectly and upgraded to be better each year till like the late 80's or so; then people started making cheaper products that dont efficiantly work and not every protein works for every one( u have to find which one is best for u) which can take lots of time and money...

i would take protein if a trusted company made some thing customized for me, but dont wana take something that is cheap quality. like buying a car, ur friend may like a stang and u may hate it...

plus i like the style of olden day really "real" weightlifters like author saxon, clarence bass, ect...pretty much people wo worked out with the complete basics, limited knowlegde (only know what works for them), and never took supplements, only beef, eggs, and milk.

thats what i am interested in learning about, not how ronny coleman takes creatine, glutamine, pills, drinks, shakes, and chances of illegal stuff. and worse of all, they do MACHINES!!! the girly-est workout in the world and then they do 10 sets of 20 reps w/ 80lbs

pshhh i would rather do 3 reps of my 85% max and gain real "hard" muscle, not oversized, soft, bloated, ugly tumors they call muscles>>>

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

^^drifted off topic^^

but in conclusion, if they didnt do it in world war II and earlier, then there is no need of doing so know.. for example, no need of supplements, machines to workout with, fake tans (for bodybuilders), ect ect
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Forum God

meh i just regulate my protein intake before, during, after working out/practice. I can't get too big because then I'll lose much needed flexibility for dancing. I am currently cut I guess you could say, but going to gain a bit more muscle. I eat a lot of different things, but I make sure that I eat lots of carbs and protein before or after I work out. and drink lots of water. Eggs, chocolate milk, meats (but not a lot), chicken will have high amounts of protein. Sometimes you have to eat more compared to a protein shake or wtv but unlike the shake, it has many other nutrients your body NEEDS, so I just stick with plain old food and it has been working for me. i would not take those animal pak things or anything else. Only thing I do take is a multivitamin most days. not that i dissaprove of it, I'd just rather eat food. My friend is extremely cut, from new york here for school and has like $30 a week budget for food since he lives on his own and is not currently working due to tons of school. So it's possible, just plan all your meals and shop accordingly.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:32 AM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
i eat alot of junkfood, drink alot of coffee. I also increase my caffeine intake by drinking a lot of rebull, mt dew and i like iced tea.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode