ARCA Remax Series Race Car Sponsorship Available... - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerVeteran

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Foximus Send a message via MSN to Foximus Send a message via Yahoo to Foximus Send a message via Skype™ to Foximus
Arrow ARCA Remax Series Race Car Sponsorship Available...

(mods if this isn't cool. just delete it and let me know)

We are in a bad way. One of the sponsors we thought was on board just bailed, and its hard. It costs us at least $50,000 to go race every time, and unless they really changed something, the most you can make at Daytona, if you win, is $29,000.

As many of you who follow me know, I work for BMR, Bill Martel Racing, we are a small ARCA Remax Series (ARCAracing.com) team based out of Lebanon, PA just outside Hershey. Its a small team, made up mostly of volunteers pouring everything they have into these cars, because we have one of the most skilled stock car drivers ever. In his first time ever on a high speed track like Daytona at the winter test a few weeks ago, Kyle instantly was one of the front running cars all weekend. The kid has amazing amounts of talent and can give great feedback, and on top of that he is incredibly poised and well spoken. He's just an incredible talent. The team is hard at work getting everything ready for the upcoming Daytona race February 6th. This is the season opener, and possibly the biggest race of the season. There will be a lot of hype and media this year because of Danica Patrick making her stock car debut. We will be running with Danica, if not in front of. We have a very strong chance to run up front and contend to win the race.

But there is a catch. It takes money to make the car go, thats why we are reaching out.

There is be a press release announcing our sponsorships before the Daytona race on February 6th on the ARCA website, Catchfence.com, as well as our site and Facebook page "Bill Martel Racing". We are also looking towards additional media outlets for coverage. There is a good chance our driver Kyle will be on the "Inside ARCA Radio Show" during the Daytona week to talk about the team.

Any level of sponsorship will get you placed on all of our internet locations (website, team blog, and facebook fan page) as well as a logo on the 2010 Kyle Martel Autograph cards.

Primary, Secondary, Associate, and Product sponsorships are available. Every little bit helps. Cover the cost of licenses, travel, tires etc. Each set of tires is around $1700. And we use at least 5 sets a weekend, for an example.

Chassis BMR005 At The ARCA Daytona Test:

Us at Rockingham last fall with BMR003:

If you know anyone, or have any SERIOUS leads for me to send press packets to, leave me a message, or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss.

Flight Of The Phoenix
Asylum Custom Interiors - Axcelerated Motorsports - TBI Fabrication

Last edited by Foximus; 01-25-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Foximus Send a message via MSN to Foximus Send a message via Yahoo to Foximus Send a message via Skype™ to Foximus
Just bumping back up.. packages start at $2000 To be on the race car for Daytona >.>

Flight Of The Phoenix
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Forum Regular

Yourcobalt.com has over 4000 members.

If even 1000 of us each chipped in $4 via paypal (to get to the $2000 and cover paypal fees) we could get yourcobalt.com on a car running at daytona....
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 09:56 AM
Expert

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to golfin
that would be cool, but I don't think there is enough active members for that...
fox I'm going to talk to my dad tonight, see what he thinks....always good to help someone out, he owns a construction relief company that is branching out so it might be an idea

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Again, to the top... $2000 to have your name somewhere on a professional race car, with a shot to win at Daytona...

Flight Of The Phoenix
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Expert

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to golfin
emailed

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
thanks. and replied.

Flight Of The Phoenix
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
bump

Flight Of The Phoenix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode