I Need to Rant.... - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Rocket Send a message via MSN to Rocket
I Need to Rant....

Ok so this is totally un car related but OMFG. You ever know that one person who just should not own animals? Not because they intentionally do harm to the animals but because they're intentions are too good they just have no ****ing clue?
I ride my friends mare at a barn I "briefly" worked at cuz I just couldn't take the shit anymore. Really nice lady, just no ****ing clue. She reads shit in a magazine or in a book or the interwebs and figures she knows best and will argue with people who have been in the business for YEARS.
My coach is trying to take over the barn and make it a working farm instead of a hobby farm (arrangement they made) but this lady is so ****ing out to lunch my coach is worried about potential clients... rightfully so.
This lady has had THREE horses two of which got BADLY injured run into doors because she refuses to lead them to the barn, she much rathers let them just run up to the barn through the arena. Claims they wont behave (which they will, I've done it) if she leads them in one at a time. One horse completely ripped her shoulder open and she has a yearling on stall rest because he badly fractured his pubic bone right down the middle.
She threw moldy hay out with my coaches horses and doing so almost caused one of them to die because they at it then coliced (which can kill a horse)
The stories I have about this woman I could go on forever but the latest is coyotes. I drive up to the barn today and see a coyote book it from the barn to one of the fields. He stands on the top of the hill just watching me. She comes down and tells me about him and how he's around all the time, he only uses 3 legs etc. I told her that if she needed him gone either my brother (who hunts) or my husband (who was spec ops in the US Navy for 6yrs) could come and take care of it. She says no she doesn't mind him around!!!!! He keeps rabbits away!!! Who the **** cares if you have rabbits!! You run a ****ing horse farm not a carrot patch!!! I calmly explained that this thing could have rabbies and although he's injured he could attract other coyotes and either take down a horse, the barn cat, the dog (which they've already attacked once) etc. She tells me he definately does not have rabbies!! I was like "ummm how do you know?" She tells me "oh I just know, he's around all the time"
FIRST OFF, since when do coyotes WILLINGLY hang around a busy farm that isn't really sick. Usually if you see them they take off or whatever but rarely stick around just because. He's either sick or bold as **** which can only escalate. I asked her how does she figure he doesn't have rabies? How does she know he wasn't bitten last night by a rabid skunk? She agreed but still doesn't want him gone. WTF???? You have other people and their live stock on your property for ****s sakes what the hell is wrong with this woman? And there isn't only one like she says there is, there is at least two, the other guy who works there saw it this morning with the other one.

ARRRGGHHHHH I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love animals and it wouldn't be my first choice to shoot the damn thing but it's bold, it's got fellow friends who show up and it's wounded. That's just asking for issues if you ask me. But wtf do I know. I've only been working with horses since I could walk.

Does not play well with others.
(10:36:30 AM) Yield2No1: I love how you tell me that knowing the technical side of things is everything
(10:36:43 AM) Yield2No1: Then you tell me that a cobalt TC doesnt have an optional rear diff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Contributor

Way to much much for me to read but I do see I HATE STUPID PEOPLE...
Me also
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Not justice...Punishment
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
or my husband (who was spec ops in the US Navy for 6yrs) could come and take care of it.
Bait Raw Hambuger... $5.00
Bullets... $30.00
Being married to a badass.... Priceless

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket
or my husband (who was spec ops in the US Navy for 6yrs) could come and take care of it.
Bait Raw Hambuger... $5.00
Bullets... $30.00
Being married to a badass.... Priceless
lmao X2.. lol my future wife better be like, yeah nitro is a USN fighter pilot.. SUCK ON THAT

Rocket, people like that will always exist. Its like with me and cars, some ******* in school with a mustang walks out from class in 35-40 degree weather and starts up his ride.. Revs it up and peels out of the parking lot without any warm up, ITS CALLED THERMAL EXPANSION dumbass... lol Understandably so you are talking about animals, which aren't as simple to replace as engines, but the same rules applies. Nothing you can do but hope she gets a brain transplant, or get a shitload of cash and buy off her farm.

^^<==---___-A_m_e_r_i_c_a_n M_u_s_c_l_e-___---==>^^
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Rocket Send a message via MSN to Rocket
LMAO you guys are too funny. Thanks, I needed that!

Does not play well with others.
(10:36:30 AM) Yield2No1: I love how you tell me that knowing the technical side of things is everything
(10:36:43 AM) Yield2No1: Then you tell me that a cobalt TC doesnt have an optional rear diff
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 04:15 PM

Garage
i once saw a dog running away from the owner and when the owner caught him, he picked the dog up and started punching it in the face like 10 times i wanted to say something but this dude looked real tough so i didn't say anything and he disappeared around the corner before i could really call anyone