Got Arrested... - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Got Arrested...

ugh.. what a day ... where to start sorry for the long story in advance....ok here we go..

ive gotta cool off becouse ive just about had it up to here with my sisters reatarted 18 year old friends... heres what happened

I came home from work today.. to find my little sister crying her eyes out.. my parents are away in mexico for 2 weeks.. so im watching her.. neway shes terrified becouse some kid told her in school today he was gunna kill her and her boyfriend (who is a total bi*ch he wont even defend his gurl).. anyway this kid had some kinda beef with her boygfriend and she somehow got draged into it// so shes CRYING her eyes out all scard and stuff becouse this kid keeps calling saying hes gunna find her hes got her address and what not.. so im trying to make her relax.. she wants me to call the cops.. but i know i cant since itll all get back to my dad.. hes firechief in town and i know he'll be mad we got draged into it... (my fathers kinda a hard a*s)
so the house phone rings and she picks it up.. its her boyfriend telling her to meet her at wawea a few miles up the road.. so she asked me to take her... so i drive her there then i call my boy billy and ask him to drop by.. just incase.... we pull up next to his car and no more then 30 seconds latter a hyundia santa fe comes flying in and pulls up next to me.. 4 kids get out and go over to his car.. i tell my sister to stay in the car.. NOT TO MOVE.. i get outta the car and walk over and ask him whats his deal is... he asked me y i care.. i said becouse hes treating my sister.. and hed better have a dam good reason.. THEN he decideds hes gunna tell me hes gunna kill ME too...<<< yeah were do I come in here???.. haha so i swing at him and knock gim down..start freekin beetin him.. my friedn billy rips me off him .. at witch point this dude gets one NICE hit on my.. drops me down.. so my friend billy starts to beet him too.. SOMEWHERE a sercurity guard comes over and rips it up... cops show up and arrest me, myfriend, and this retard.. i tell the cop that he treated me and thats y i swong... 3 people cleard my story and they let me go and i was told to go home.. but i gota be in court in 3 weeks.. where they will decide what happends i guess

mods... tinted taillights, 1000 watt alpine mono amp, 2 10 inch alpine type "r" subs, basspro slot ported box, xm radio, alpine 6x9 rear speekers, alpine 6.5 front speekers (both type "s",09SS front bumper and lip,black factory headlights, 12k foglights, 10k headlights, slp catback,fe5 suspension with sportlines,black carpet, painted plastics (black) huge custom pink monster sticker... and ofcourse.... BLACKED OUT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Expert

Damn, way to look out for your sister if her p**** boyfriend wont do it

Free CC08
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Forum God

Way to defend your sis man! i would of done the same. Your sis needs to loose her boy friend if he wont defend her.

2006 Cobalt: Bolt On's
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Forum Regular

Garage
wow, nice but at the same time, shitty

"Your hit, you're bleeding man"
"I aint got time to bleed!"
"Oh ok.... you got time to duck"
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
Damn Dude...thats crazy....but i would have done this same thing if it was my lil sis!

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackARCA06 View Post
Way to defend your sis man! i would of done the same.
x2

'06 SS/SC G85 Mods-CAI, Megan Cat-back exhaust,Ingallls Torque Damper, Hurst Short Throw, CX Racing Heat Exchanger. Upcoming Mods-Stage 2,Header & Downpipe, etc....
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:27 PM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerCobalt Master

your a better man than i am because i would have killed that little b****..... if anyone makes a threat to my family they better be ready to defend themselves...

Just call me Mr.June____________________Flat Broke Mafia Member#2
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Expert

If i was you i would do the same thing.. but i would of took the bat out of my trunk and put him in the hopital... you never mess with somones sister.

Doesnt even look like this anymore but im still gonna keep this because its sweet

08' 2door Lt special Edition
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:35 PM
Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to IdreamofYenko
if you didn't get arraigned or charged with a crime then the court appearance isnt for you. They probably want you there to say what happened.

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Contributor

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ADIDASS Send a message via Yahoo to ADIDASS
I have to say that was a badass story! I want to be in that courtroom when shit hits the fan, especially when dad gets home!

Black 2009 SS/TC|20% Tint|Ark Shorty Antenna|Customized License Plate Cover|Customized Front Bowtie|Weathertech Vent Visors|3rd Generation Projectors w/ 6k HID's|IPCW LED Tails|3rd Brake Light Mod w/ Vinyl Overlay|Reflective Black SS Inlays|Nightshaded Side Markers|E-brake Mod|Redlinegoods Shifter/E-brake Boots|AVIC-Z110BT Headunit|Di-Noc 3M Dry Carbon Fiber Trim|Armrest w/ Cover|MRZ "Cobalt SS" Door Sills|K&N Drop-in Filter|GMS1|Goodyear Eagle GT AS Tires|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode