December= Month of Despair and Cobalt Wreckage - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Garage
December= Month of Despair and Cobalt Wreckage

So its Christmas eve, and i just picked up a nice quarter pounder from mcdonalds when i got pulled over ...for going 50 in a 45 :/

not only that, but my insurance was expired...BY A DAY.

i ended up spending money i was gonna use to get something classy for my car on a stupid ticket...

no need to worry right?

wrong.

Christmas day, im driving to my moms house for a nice dinner and time with family, when out of nowhere while im stopped at a red light i feel the force of a grand caravan hitting the back of my car at an estimated 41 MPH. As im gathering in my mind what happened i see the car that just hit me go up the curb next to me and veer off into a wall. Aside from a minor concussion and some bruises, everyone was okay. Well, here i am with a banged up cobalt and family of 4 apologizing for ruining my true love :(

The police come, file a report and through my wonderful insurance i get my car fixed for absolutely free

...but only after waiting a month and a half...

so i get my car back, a nice semi-warm january day and i take the car out for a spin to my favorite place- taco bell! and after enjoying a nice burrito, i walk back to my car to find that my exhaust had fallen off right after the catalytic converter. Awesome. I called the body shopped to find out 2 minutes too late that they forgot to put my custom exhaust back on....great.

well now everything is back to normal, and in fact i just installed my injen intake

hopefully ill get pix of the crash and what not up soon too

Ricer at Heart <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Not justice...Punishment
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Damn dude. Sounds like the month from hell. Sorry to hear about all that, but at least you got your insurance figured out before you got hit.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Contributor

Man that sucks. He gave you a freakin ticket for 5 over??? Everyone drives 5 over. Cops drive 5 over.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Forum God

Garage
I miss Florida where u can drive 10 over without getting pulled over

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
bad , december , fml , story , sucks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode