Killa's Unfortunate Life and Bad Karma/accident - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Garage
Killa's Unfortunate Life and Bad Karma/accident

I'm in the army and been messed up for quite some time.... Been divorced twice by woman who like to play games and my army career has been at a stand still since my last deployment.

I've had my share of article 15's for the usual crap, being young and stupid..... I've deployed to Iraq twice and have seen plenty of messed up stuff. I don't have PTSD but I do stop by mental health from time to time to sit down and just relax and talk to someone. I've been moved from company to company..... My main problem is waking up in the morning.... I just can't do it.... I sleep walk and talk! I'm currently awaiting a sleep study. Seriously I have 3 alarm clocks in my room scattered around like land mines.... Somehow I can "wake up" and turn the alarms off and get back in bed without realizing it.

My new company now thinks I'm crazy... And my selfhelp... Self referred mental health appointments have turned into command referred appointments and I'm now forced to go.

As you all know I'm currently in NTC, Ft. Irwin calironia, Mohavi desert death valley. I came over here as part of the ADVON party (advanced party) meaning I got here a week before everyone else to get everything ready and prepped. For the past few days we have been unloading and moving all the vehicles and gear that's been getting trucked in.

well today my shitty luck got even worse. While I was loosening a chain that was securing a LSV (an army refueler truck) the civilian truck driver lowered his big rigs flat bed trailer..... ON MY RIGHT FOOT! I had the weight of an 18 wheeler flatbed and an army fueler truck on my toes.

I was lucky to not have all the toes on my right foot immediately severed off. I'm now 4 days into being here and have already had surgery to place steel pins in my big toe and second and third toe..... So instead of 6 to 8 weeks training, I'm flying back and will spend that 6-8 weeks in bed recovering.

**ADMIN... I'm mobile please move to off topic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Forum God

ouch! as you said, youre lucky not to have lost your toes. did you crush them or just break them?
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Not justice...Punishment
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Damn dude. Sorry to hear all of that. I hope your foot gets better.

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Garage
every toe is broken twice.... Each one.... First break is before the "knuckle" and the second break is the very tips of the bone.... The docs say they will leave the tip breaks alone, and let my body just absorb the fragment
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Forum God

seriously? wont it not heal properly if they just leave it?
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Garage
the ONLY thing I got going for me is my girlfriend and my car along with YC... Everything else is turned upside down.... And I don't know how this is gonna affect my army career.

Pics of blackfoot to follow shortly in a few days once I'm back on island.

lucky my toes are still there.... But it was still so much weight that each toe got a blood blister on each tip. Blood vessels got destroy and the blood tryed to squeeze out of my toes! **big toenail was also an EPIC loss and now missing.
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Forum God

did you at least get some meds?
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Garage
are you serious!?? Heck yeah I'm on meds.... I get 4mg's of morphine every few hours and oral painkillers to give me a steady balance of pain and feeling somewhat ok..... I swear, right now after the surgery with pins I feel as if someone is grabbing my big toe and pushing it down as far as thy can.... And at the same time, grabbing the other ones and pulling them up as far as they go...... It sucks
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Forum God

Garage
oh shitza man..sorry to hear..If u need somethin lemme know

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Forum God

Quote:
Originally Posted by killarowa View Post
are you serious!?? Heck yeah I'm on meds.... I get 4mg's of morphine every few hours and oral painkillers to give me a steady balance of pain and feeling somewhat ok..... I swear, right now after the surgery with pins I feel as if someone is grabbing my big toe and pushing it down as far as thy can.... And at the same time, grabbing the other ones and pulling them up as far as they go...... It sucks
lol just thought id check. sounds like a b****. did they tell you how long its gonna last like that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode