Plenty of Fish.com?? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Plenty of Fish.com??

so i guess im gettin really desprite and lonely in this new house yall, becouse i went agiast what i ALWAYS swore i wouldnt do, and i made a plenty of fish.com page.... lmao

anyone got any pointers im new at the online dateing seen
anyone every do this before lol

back in highschool there was pleanty of chicks, highschools over and im outta chicks...
tips would help

mods... tinted taillights, 1000 watt alpine mono amp, 2 10 inch alpine type "r" subs, basspro slot ported box, xm radio, alpine 6x9 rear speekers, alpine 6.5 front speekers (both type "s",09SS front bumper and lip,black factory headlights, 12k foglights, 10k headlights, slp catback,fe5 suspension with sportlines,black carpet, painted plastics (black) huge custom pink monster sticker... and ofcourse.... BLACKED OUT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
if you have to lower yourself for one of them sites, I have heard of it but only cause someone went on some sort of mission around and put those damn stickers on everything lol, but just lie, thats all those things are.

My Gone But Not Forgotten Cobalt(s) Show off

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth | 2016 International Durastar

Check out my Youtube page
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Expert

haha i hear ya abou the lowering yerself beamer... and i totally agree with ya, but lol i moved away from all my friends and i HATE si newyork... talk about a shithole... lol so ive been soo freekin bord lately yanno... ill see what happeneds i guess

mods... tinted taillights, 1000 watt alpine mono amp, 2 10 inch alpine type "r" subs, basspro slot ported box, xm radio, alpine 6x9 rear speekers, alpine 6.5 front speekers (both type "s",09SS front bumper and lip,black factory headlights, 12k foglights, 10k headlights, slp catback,fe5 suspension with sportlines,black carpet, painted plastics (black) huge custom pink monster sticker... and ofcourse.... BLACKED OUT!
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
yea I hear ya, I joined a site like that just for the hell of it, met one legit person on there. The place would send you fake profiles "trying to connect" with you but you had to pay, yeaaa right! lol. I joined another site that is like myspace but its more adult aimed, not really a date site but I had more luck on there as far as chicks but I wasn't looking for anyone just thought the place looked cool and was nice with no "kids" running around but those chicks I did happen to meet where pyscho's in a one way or another.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Admin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakdOut07LT View Post
haha i hear ya abou the lowering yerself beamer... and i totally agree with ya, but lol i moved away from all my friends and i HATE si newyork... talk about a shithole... lol so ive been soo freekin bord lately yanno... ill see what happeneds i guess
It's all good.. Beamer had luck meeting people on those types of sites so you never know
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
hey hey! whats that mean, lol. Yea, never checked out that place, kinda boycotted it cause as I said, advertising all over here for it a few months back lol.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Forum Regular

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Fast4e
I have one. Dont use it. But I have a girlfriend now. I did NOT meet her online. haha. FYI The only girls that will hit you up on that site ate totally heffers MOOOO

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
blackedout, you should ask eric to hook you up, he knows ALL the good *****es in SI .

Oh boy idk, I have no experience with these kinds of things but I'd never believe in em, good luck to ya.

^^<==---___-A_m_e_r_i_c_a_n M_u_s_c_l_e-___---==>^^
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroheadZ28 View Post
blackedout, you should ask eric to hook you up, he knows ALL the good *****es in SI .

Oh boy idk, I have no experience with these kinds of things but I'd never believe in em, good luck to ya.
haha bro, hes always askin me for *****es...

lmao,

thanks for the wellwishing bro lol

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
Quote:
haha bro, hes always askin me for *****es...
dude, this guy would literally beg me for hours every night to send him some pu$$y to SI, holy shit I'm so happy I got rid of him. Idk maybe you guys are cool but holy crap he needs new friends, a new outlook on life, and something with a vag already (and a half decent job)...

end rant lmao

^^<==---___-A_m_e_r_i_c_a_n M_u_s_c_l_e-___---==>^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode