Rant - Didn't Want to Hijack Someone Else's Rant. - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Rant - Didn't Want to Hijack Someone Else's Rant.

Don't bother reading I just need to vent.

I am so sick and tired of technology challenged idiots who couldn't put their shoes on themselves if someone didn't lay them out for them.

If you already knew what the problem is and already knew how to fix it why the hell did you call me when I was in the middle of something.

If you don't like my answer get bent, the truth is the truth and just because your a whinny baby who always wants to be right doesn't mean you are.

Don't call me at 8 am and argue with me about me not knowing how to take care of your server when the problem is clearly your clients server and not your server. Oh and when you call me back at noon and expect me to be surprised that when you finally got off your a$$ and called your client they told you their email server had been down all day and they were trying to fix it.

I may not be able to argue a case intellegently in court, I may not be authorized to sell insurance (lets face it thats not to hard I just hate sales people so don't want to be one of them), I may not be able to sew someones finger back on.

But none of you could do your jobs properly without the networks i design, the technology solutions I put together, my helpdesk staff, or my ability to think on my feet when it comes to all things geek and fix problems in hours and not weeks.

So get your heads out of your @$$es and when I tell you what is wrong don't argue with me, otherwise you can fix it your [email protected] self.

"If you know more than me about how to do my job please sit right down at the keyboard and handle the problem.

However if you can't do that, sit down, shut up, and get out of my way."

I wonder if my boss would get mad if I started explaining that to my clients.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Not justice...Punishment
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
What's a server?

lmfao!!! Sorry, I just had to do it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread