The "Micah Fund" (for Those Who Were Interested and Asked Me) - Page 3 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
lol, at some of the car shows here this summer there was a couple cars with those. The best one was a 70-80's formula kit car, two seats; one driver, one child recaro!

05 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
05 Chevy Cobalt LS (RIP 7/13/2013)
99 Nissan Altima GXE (Daily)
99 Subaru Legacy (Daily)
07 Jeep Liberty Limited (No longer the tow truck for the balt )

If you have questions and I'm not on please PM, notifications go straight to my phone 24/7.

My Showoff
Join YC on FB
Syndicate of Tuners.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Levee
YourCobalt.com Premium Member
Admin

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Leveecius
Recaro child's are the best!

'09 SS/TC - Stolen
Mods - Injen CAI, CIA MAF Relocate CP's, Dejon FMIC,
Custom 3" DP, 3" Exhaust, GT3076R, Pioneer AVH-4100DVD, Hurst STS, ZZP triple pod, Autometer Cobalt boost/DPIC/WB gauges, Nitto NT05 245/40/18's, H&R Springs, 80:20 Meth Spray
Future - KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers, 10% Tint, FMIC spray
538whp/501wtq @38 psi on meth and 93 oct on stock ish motor

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold
Mods - *Updated 10/6/13* AEM TRUboost EBC, 4in custom TBE, SD dual 93/e85 tune, ETS 4in Race Core FMIC, Dual Aeromotive 400lph Fuel Pumps, T4 Tubular Manifold w/ dual WG's, FP Super99HTZ DBB Turbo, GSC 274 mivec cams, ARP headstuds/rod studs, FIC 2150cc Injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Aeromotive Fuel Rail, catch can, Mini Battery Kit, Slim Coolant Fan, Kiggly Racing high pressure valve Springs/Titanium Retainers, Supertech Stainless Steel Valves, Dual VTA Tial 44mm WG's, 4g64 Stroker Manley Pistons, 155mm 2.4 LR Manley Turbo Plus I Beam Rods with ARP 625 Studs, 100mm forged non-billet Manley Crankshaft, Full H/E PNP with Port Matching, Kiggly Racing Girdle, Dual Tial 50mm BOV's, Excedy Triple Disc Carbon HD Clutch, AEM EMS

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel
Mods - 5in TBE, Boost Elbow set to 28psi, Adjusted fuel pump, Open Turbo.

Future Mods- Super Street Clutch (rated @1400ftlbs tq), 67mm turbo, 160lb valve springs, added timing, tubular exhaust manifold, larger injectors, possible 6 spd swap.

Master ASE Certified Gasoline/Diesel Technician since 2004

Speed Junkies Social Group

Yourcobalt Official Facebook Page!

Syndicate of Tuners Official Page! Up and going again as of 1/11/13

Click here to PM me if you have questions or issues!
post #23 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 10:40 PM
hawaii icon
Staff Alumni

Garage
I'm gonna toss some cash money your way man. That little man needs to get home!

Aspire to Inspire the Aspirations of the Inspirational
www.facebook.com/islandecotecs
post #24 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Levee
Admin

Garage
Well here is an update for you guys. Thanks to everyone here and others that were asked, I was able to get just the exact amount needed to get my attorney hired ($2500 to be exact). So with that I want to send my deepest and sincerest thanks to all that helped. Still have a long road to go, but the attorney is the biggest hurdle.

Now for the updates. The Attorney when I first got there at 10am tuesday (yesterday) did NOT want to file for Emergency custody for me because none of the problems I told her about were big enough that she thought the judge would consider it an unsafe enviornment (most were smaller issues, but there were a LOT of small issues, but none were really big). But she did send in the petition for sole custody of my son for me with supervised visitations for the mother if the court deems necessary. NOW that being said, I left there to go be with my son, but I came back around 3pm (the attorney asked me to come back), and when I got there, she handed me papers as soon as I got in her door. Those papers just happened to be the arrest record of the mothers "father" as she claims him to be. Now before I started to read the records, she told me, that just because of THAT, she did a 180 and is filing the emergency custody petition. The man has a official history of violence and has felonies because of the fact, and i have the mother on video and voice recordings stating that she is going to leave my son alone with him when she starts working again, as well as saying that the nurses said that my son can't be around any type of smoking (even people who smoke and smell of smoke will irritate my son's lungs), and I have the mother saying that no matter what the doctors or nurses tell her, she is going to smoke no matter what. So she is intentionally endangering my son. So for that matter, that is why the petition is being filed.

Now, onto the updates with Micah. He is now 3lbs 15 oz, is completely off the tubes (including the tube feeding). He is eating anywhere from 30-45mls of food per feeding every 3 hours. He is attempting to be wheened off his isolette so he can go into a crib and seems to be on the borderline of being able to hold his own body temperature. But they doctors and nurses said if he did well on his wheening last night (haven't called yet to find out how he did), then he would be moved to a crib and would very well possibly be discharged on Tuesday next week. However with that, after his discharge he can't LEAVE the house for 6 weeks, or go into ANY crowds, as his whole immune system isn't fully developed. They are still talking of sending him home with a CPAP for the time being , but won't be sent home with a monitor, as he is doing well enough they feel he doesn't need one. He is a strong fighter and still loves to be around his dad more than his mom. The nurse told me right before I got there the mother told him I was coming and he just had the biggest smile on his face right after she said that, and had the same big smile (as the one in the update pictures) when I walked in and said, "Hi Micah!" Yes, he loves his daddy!

But there ya go, he could be coming home as early as Tuesday and if the petition goes through (which the attorney is positive it will as she knows the judge very well), the mother will have NO rights, and NO visitations, until an official custody hearing comes about (which I've already filed for sole custody as stated above and she has no knowledge of this, nor does she know that they have all the evidence I have given them, backed up by medical records, police records, public and private records, so basically she has no case what so ever).

That's the update as of right now... Any questions? lol

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Sorry, just in, a quick update from my mom who called the NICU (I'm at work so i can't call).

Good update on micah. Now weighs 4lbs, been moved to a crib, eating well. They are getting things together to discharge him. Nurse Becky said it will take several days to do that. She heard 7 days, but dont write it in stone.

That's the latest!

'09 SS/TC - Stolen
Custom 3" DP, 3" Exhaust, GT3076R, Pioneer AVH-4100DVD, Hurst STS, ZZP triple pod, Autometer Cobalt boost/DPIC/WB gauges, Nitto NT05 245/40/18's, H&R Springs, 80:20 Meth Spray

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold
Mods - *Updated 10/6/13* AEM TRUboost EBC, 4in custom TBE, SD dual 93/e85 tune, ETS 4in Race Core FMIC, Dual Aeromotive 400lph Fuel Pumps, T4 Tubular Manifold w/ dual WG's, FP Super99HTZ DBB Turbo, GSC 274 mivec cams, ARP headstuds/rod studs, FIC 2150cc Injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Aeromotive Fuel Rail, catch can, Mini Battery Kit, Slim Coolant Fan, Kiggly Racing high pressure valve Springs/Titanium Retainers, Supertech Stainless Steel Valves, Dual VTA Tial 44mm WG's, 4g64 Stroker Manley Pistons, 155mm 2.4 LR Manley Turbo Plus I Beam Rods with ARP 625 Studs, 100mm forged non-billet Manley Crankshaft, Full H/E PNP with Port Matching, Kiggly Racing Girdle, Dual Tial 50mm BOV's, Excedy Triple Disc Carbon HD Clutch, AEM EMS

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel

Future Mods- Super Street Clutch (rated @1400ftlbs tq), 67mm turbo, 160lb valve springs, added timing, tubular exhaust manifold, larger injectors, possible 6 spd swap.

post #25 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Re: The "Micah Fund" (for Those Who Were Interested and Asked Me)

Woo congrats! Hopefully that attorney can do as stated and give you custody you totally deserve it! Bet you're anxious for him to be discharged

WA636R - Switchblade Silver Mt 09 Sedan LT 2.2L LAP......Auto!

MODS:Fe5 TC Shock + Struts\Moog Endlinks\YYZ V1 Springs\SC Gunmetal Wheels. Badmab Shorty Header\GMPP Performance Exhaust\ZZP 2.5 Catted DP\K&N Drop-in filter\High Flow Intake Tube. Gen4 Headlights\6K Low Beam HID\LED 3rd Brake Light\LED Turn Signals,Plate,Trunk, Dome, Reverse, Side-marker\ Debadge "LT" & GM fender badges\Shorty Antenna

Join YC.com on Facebook! Like YC.com on facebook too!
post #26 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
Staff Alumni

Garage
Freakin Sweet!

05 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
05 Chevy Cobalt LS (RIP 7/13/2013)
99 Nissan Altima GXE (Daily)
99 Subaru Legacy (Daily)
07 Jeep Liberty Limited (No longer the tow truck for the balt )

If you have questions and I'm not on please PM, notifications go straight to my phone 24/7.

My Showoff
Join YC on FB
Syndicate of Tuners.com
post #27 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Have you done DNA test yet? Judge won't grant you custody unless you are officially the biological dad.

Every minute spent angry is a happy minute lost for ever and ever!!!
Drives 2016 Cocoa Buick Encore 1.4L Turbo auto KL4CJDSB2GB652675
Drives 2016 Sunset Orange Trax LT1 1.4L Turbo auto 3GNCJPSB8GL142716

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
post #28 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 05:59 AM Thread Starter
Levee
Admin

Garage
^^ yes and yes he will if i just sign paternity papers and "legally" claim to be the father. KY laws are weird. But either way the test is done and positive that hes mine like I knew.

'09 SS/TC - Stolen

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel

post #29 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Levee
Admin

Garage
Here is an update. Micah is being discharged monday at noon, he is 4lbs 2oz, and doing VERY well. The attorney filed my custody petition and within 15 minutes the judge granted temporary full (sole) custody of my son until the actual custody case is. She has no visitations at all and still has no idea of the order till i get there Sunday Morning. So there is an update and i will let you guys know more updates as this weekend goes on.

'09 SS/TC - Stolen

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel

post #30 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Staff Alumni

The "Micah Fund" (for Those Who Were Interested and Asked Me)

Dude that is awesome. Congrats!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode