Terrible weekend - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Terrible weekend

I had myself a pretty bad weekend. This may be a long story here. Well, my girlfriend's aunt is dating an alcoholic. his name for this story is Fred. Fred's wife is named Nancy. Obviously these names aren't there real names. Well anyway they have 4 children together, the oldest being 11. Fred is a very abusive person, so Nancy got a pfa against him. He's not allowed within 100ft of her, the children, or relatives. Well Fred ended up breaking into nancy's parents house (while no one was home) and stole a lap top and tablet . I'm guessing the reason he stole his mother in law's things is because she is pressing charges on him for damaging her vehicle when he was mad one day. And nancy is living there to get away from fred. Anyway the cops were called and they said "if he comes back, call us". so around 1 in the morning Nancy's mom heard something, we looked and Fred was sneaking around the house, and hiding behind one of the vehicles. We called the cops, and he left. The cops said the same thing as last time. We all thought he might be gone, so we tried to sleep, then once again he bangs on the door trying to get in. We then grabbed a shotgun and chased him off the property. Around 11 yesterday morning I woke up to my girlfriend yelling "he's here" so I woke up and what do I find.. Fred, storming in the house. He pushed Nancy's mom out of the way(who has heart problems, and is just recovering from cancer) I saw and grabbed him uo and threw him into the wall. I dragged him along the wall hitting him into everything i could, while trying to get him out away from his daughter. I am a weight lifter and a lot bigger than him so I had no problem getting him out. He scratched me up pretty good though. I didnt hit him because I was more worried about getting him out. The cops told me to press charges since I am 17. He said he was coming back and all I said was "don't worry I'll be here". I waited there all day for him, with the rest of the family and he never came. Nancy has a hearing today so hopefully things get settled. I got maybe an hour of sleep because my girlfriend woke me up to every noise she heard. This all happebed yesterday, and around 6 in the evening my mom called and my said my step dad is in the ERwith chest pains. I didnt proofread yet because I'm busy now, but hopefully you can understand the story.. I just wanted to kinda vent through the forum to everyone.

2005 cobalt base model coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 07:58 AM
Levee
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member
Admin

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Leveecius
that's pretty crappy. Next time he comes in unwelcomed that is B&E, and Contempt of court. What I would do, the next time he comes in and you don't want him there, take that shotty, put a hole where is knee is supposed to be, and call the police. Technically you can't get into trouble as you were protecting your family and yourself from an intruder, it happened in the house so it is self defense, you didn't kill him, you neutralized him, and he is going to be proven to be contempt of court because he won't be able to leave lol.

'09 SS/TC - Stolen
Mods - Injen CAI, CIA MAF Relocate CP's, Dejon FMIC,
Custom 3" DP, 3" Exhaust, GT3076R, Pioneer AVH-4100DVD, Hurst STS, ZZP triple pod, Autometer Cobalt boost/DPIC/WB gauges, Nitto NT05 245/40/18's, H&R Springs, 80:20 Meth Spray
Future - KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers, 10% Tint, FMIC spray
538whp/501wtq @38 psi on meth and 93 oct on stock ish motor

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold
Mods - *Updated 10/6/13* AEM TRUboost EBC, 4in custom TBE, SD dual 93/e85 tune, ETS 4in Race Core FMIC, Dual Aeromotive 400lph Fuel Pumps, T4 Tubular Manifold w/ dual WG's, FP Super99HTZ DBB Turbo, GSC 274 mivec cams, ARP headstuds/rod studs, FIC 2150cc Injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Aeromotive Fuel Rail, catch can, Mini Battery Kit, Slim Coolant Fan, Kiggly Racing high pressure valve Springs/Titanium Retainers, Supertech Stainless Steel Valves, Dual VTA Tial 44mm WG's, 4g64 Stroker Manley Pistons, 155mm 2.4 LR Manley Turbo Plus I Beam Rods with ARP 625 Studs, 100mm forged non-billet Manley Crankshaft, Full H/E PNP with Port Matching, Kiggly Racing Girdle, Dual Tial 50mm BOV's, Excedy Triple Disc Carbon HD Clutch, AEM EMS

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel
Mods - 5in TBE, Boost Elbow set to 28psi, Adjusted fuel pump, Open Turbo.

Future Mods- Super Street Clutch (rated @1400ftlbs tq), 67mm turbo, 160lb valve springs, added timing, tubular exhaust manifold, larger injectors, possible 6 spd swap.

Master ASE Certified Gasoline/Diesel Technician since 2004

Speed Junkies Social Group

Yourcobalt Official Facebook Page!

Syndicate of Tuners Official Page! Up and going again as of 1/11/13

Click here to PM me if you have questions or issues!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Pretty rough! hang in there kid. Alchool is the mother of all vices. Stay away from the stuff and life is great.

Every minute spent angry is a happy minute lost for ever and ever!!!
Drives 2016 Cocoa Buick Encore 1.4L Turbo auto KL4CJDSB2GB652675
Drives 2016 Sunset Orange Trax LT1 1.4L Turbo auto 3GNCJPSB8GL142716

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Staff Alumni

Wow, sorry you have to deal with this stuff! What a jerk. But props for watching out for their safety. I hope they nail this guy for violation of the order, especially given the additional "activity". How are you doing with all of it?

"You all know I take great pride in my title as Mr. Positive."
My Showoff
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Staff Alumni

That is a rough situation but I agree with Levi, blow his knee off with some double aught buck shot. He won't be sneaking around anytime soon and he is an intruder so it is self defense. I feel sorry for the person who breaks into my house someday, the sawn-off next to my bed will do some damage. A family is not something to mess around with.

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Staff Alumni

Bet it felt good dragging his ass all over the place.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Lucky for you you don't live in Canada, you'd be doing time for having a loaded and non-locked up shotgun lying around the house, plus a nasty fine and your weapon seized to boot. Shooting a person should be left as a last resort, but if push comes to shove, then exercise your rights good sir, you have them for a reason. Good luck.

'07 Eclipse GT build thread - 280whp, 254wtq
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
A LouisVille slugger is what I keep handy. I imagine one good swing to a knee cap would slow him down a bit.

Every minute spent angry is a happy minute lost for ever and ever!!!
Drives 2016 Cocoa Buick Encore 1.4L Turbo auto KL4CJDSB2GB652675
Drives 2016 Sunset Orange Trax LT1 1.4L Turbo auto 3GNCJPSB8GL142716

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby7 View Post
A LouisVille slugger is what I keep handy. I imagine one good swing to a knee cap would slow him down a bit.
Just keep an outfielder's glove and a ball with you at all times, makes it look more credible and less aggressive. Hockey sticks and equipment bags are all the rage for self defense here in Montreal.

'07 Eclipse GT build thread - 280whp, 254wtq
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

One of the cops told us "I'm not telling you to shoot him, but if he came in my house I would have shot him in the legs. You can defend your self." So I was going to do what I had to do, but he never came back. He was not arrested though yet, even though the police said they would get him. So I'm not sure now what is going on. Since I am a minir I can press charges for assaulting a minor. But he knows where I live and I wouldn't want him harassing my parents or breaking and doing the same. So I'm not too sure if we will press charges for that

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I feel so bad for his kids. They are scared to death of their dad.. my "sperm donor" (biological dad) was an alcoholic, but my mom left when I was 4 so I don't remember too much about him. He wasn't as crazy as this guy. His 11 year old daughter has panic attacks because she's so afraid. He lives like a mile away from me, and I would love to just go over there and beat the living shit out of him.. but then I'd be just as bad as him. Also, It felt great dragging him around the house. I bounced him off everything I could. And I'm fine, I'm just a little worried for them.

Last edited by swanman35; 06-25-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode