Random Crap Thread - Page 571 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Off Topic Chat Talk about anything your mind can come up with!

465Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5701 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Cobalt Master

Well I can tell you my brothers dogs didnt care for the sound haha they almost never bark and they were freaking out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5702 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Say What again!
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Oh wow - yeah, my dog doesn't give a shit about them, nor the Chinooks that we get flying over on a more regular basis. We had a C5 Galaxy fly over a few years back when we were taking him for a walk and he didn't even care.

1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z - Wrecked/Sold
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Wrecked/Donated
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT - Black Bowties
post #5703 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 07:10 AM
Cobalt Master

None of my 3 seemed to care one bit haha
post #5704 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 10:30 AM
Expert

Garage
Now that we're solidly into Spooktober, what's everyone doing for the spooky season?

I'll be going to Oktoberfest in Tulsa this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
Believe me, these cars have a habit of growing on their owners. Your feelings will only strengthen over time...
post #5705 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 05:57 AM
Say What again!

Garage
Our local brewhouse ran Oktoberfest during the traditional time (September 21st - October 6th), so we made it there two times for that, then another brewery in the area (where we also are club members at) had one on the 6th that we went to.

Regarding Halloween, we'll just be handing out candy at home. The same brewery (the second one) above does a deal for an XL pizza (their pizza is awesome) and a growler fill, so we'll do that again this year. Got invited to a Halloween party at our friends on the 2nd, so I'm thinking we'll probably go to that, though I doubt I'll dress up.

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
post #5706 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 01:09 PM
Expert

Garage
Oktoberfest is one of my favorite annual traditions. I've got a stein from most years going back to 2014.

You not big into dressing up for Halloween? I love getting into costume for the day! They even let us wear costumes at work!

Quote:
Believe me, these cars have a habit of growing on their owners. Your feelings will only strengthen over time...
post #5707 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 02:08 PM
Say What again!

Garage
We have a few steins, but we go mostly for the food. The brewhouse usually gets about 30-35 German beers on tap for it and does a special menu, alongside their normal menus. I normally will get German beers, but this year I just went with "my normal" beers (IPAs, BBA Stouts, etc).

Dressing up for Halloween is meh - can take it or leave it. Certainly nothing I get excited about - buying an outfit to wear for one day? I'd rather spend that money on beer.
Parthros likes this.

post #5708 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 02:25 PM
Expert

Garage
Man, I love getting a brat and turkey leg when I'm at Oktoberfest. It hasn't been a real Oktoberfest if I haven't had a turkey leg!

I've started to go the economical route of Halloween costumes. Try to get stuff that makes sense to wear other days, or reusable costumes, etc. For example, I've done a Jedi costume a few times, that I've reused for Star Wars premiers. Plus, the pants and shoes are just khaki jeans and knock off Sperry's, so I can wear those all the time haha

That reminds me though, I put together a thing where once per week, we're screening a Star Wars movie after work here at the office. Today's the 2nd one, so we're on Episode II: Attack of The Clones. We're going through all the Star Wars movies, finishing up just before the premier of Rise of Skywalker.

Quote:
post #5709 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 09:32 AM
Expert

Garage
So, my brother got t-boned a while back (everyone was fine, no injuries at all), and insurance totaled his car. He ended up getting a 2016 Chevy Cruze as a replacement.

Quote:
post #5710 of 5714 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 09:53 AM
Say What again!

Garage
Glad to hear everyone was okay - good choice on the new ride. Is it a 1st gen or 2nd gen - they produced both in 2016 (1st gen was named the Cruze Limited)?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode