WTB Factory Air Duct/air Box (columbus) - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Ohio Ohio Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2014, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

WTB Factory Air Duct/air Box (columbus)

I am looking for the part the attaches to the throttle body and goes over to the air box. I have a 05 with the 2.2 I am in Columbus. I checked the local junk yards and had no luck, same with ebay. im sure someone who has an aftermarket intake has the stock intake sitting in a dark corner of the garage. please help as mine is broken and I need to get my car back up and running. 614-499-3198 text/call
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Contributor

I have a 2009 but I don't know if it fits. Also, it is in my garage in Kalamazoo and I am now in Boston. I am still trying to sell my house and haven't moved everything.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

If you could post a pic of what you are looking for I may be able to forward it to someone that might be able to find it for me.

Shorty Antenna, Painted Calipers, SAI K&N Intake, B&G Lowering Springs, FE5 Shocks and Struts, Moog End Links, Moog Tie Rod Ends, Polk Audio DXi650 Speakers - front and back.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Veteran

Garage
search eBay for "chevy cobalt oem air intake" I see several listen on there. I'm not sure what all parts of the system you need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode