Cobalt-Addicts - Page 2 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Oklahoma Oklahoma Regional Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBaltSS View Post
Yea i just finished reading the rules. Seems really strict, not relaxed like i thought a club should be. I dont think this is for me. Thanks though.
It may seem really strict, but it's not really i just have these rules here because there are lots of people in other clubs that do basically everything opposite from what i have posted. But the basic components that we focus on is:

6. All trash talking of other fellow members and/or their vehicles and/or their family is prohibited. If you have a problem with one of the other members then take it up with one of the founders of Cobalt_Addicts.

All competition between other fellow members is prohibited. We are a type of family, or brotherhood, so act as one.

13. Cobalt-Addicts are proud of the positive reputation and relationships with other car clubs and the general public throughout the south. Therefore, we expect all members to maintain and promote this quality at all times.

14. Event Roll-In: Always done in single file and in an orderly fashion. Burnouts, excessive noise or behavior that can create a negative image of our club will not be tolerated. Select events will have a mandatory attendance.

15. All members are expected to attend and enjoy all of the year’s events. Negative attitudes or comments regarding judging at shows will not be tolerated. Car judging is not a science…sometimes judges make mistakes, but most of the time it’s our pride that’s hurt…don’t embarrass yourself or the club.

16. DRUG & ALCOHOL: Illegal drugs and users of them are not welcome, accepted or tolerated in our club. Your membership will be terminated immediately and membership fees will not be prorated or refunded. Legal and responsible drinking of alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at social gatherings/celebrations. However, drinking of alcoholic beverages at events or any venue that requires the operation of you vehicle is not allowed.

BEFORE A RUN

DURING A RUN

WHEN STOPPING

These are the basic things that we focus on, but at the same time we also prefer that the other rules be taking into consideration.

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

we would really like to try to get the car club back up and goin... So if anyone is interested then that would be awesome... We are also open for other branches in other areas... we just really want this to kick off and boom

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode