First time Ive ever said it but Honda pissed me off! - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Other Cars Talk about cars other than the Chevy Cobalt here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Forum God

First time Ive ever said it but Honda pissed me off!

So my grandma has an 06 crv that she bought new and it has a whopping 25,000 kms(not miles) and all of a sudden 4 warning lights cam on yesterday. took the car into the dealership and they said three of her tires were splitting(she also has winter tires) so after about 15k her tires are shot and the vibration caused all the other sensors to go off. so thats not even the worst part, they said its not their problem and if she wants to deal with it she has to contact bridgstone directly and that they wont deal with it. seriously, its a three year old car with 25k on it. it definately is a giant F*** YOU. Im happy i bought a chev. Kinda ranty but thats some serious bs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Rocket Send a message via MSN to Rocket
My mom has on '06 civic that's a pile of shit. It's as high as you can go without going into an SI and I swear everytime the damn thing goes in for an oil change it's got some massive recall on it. Not to mention the rest of the issues it has. New honda's suck... the old one's im not a fan of but my mom loved her 03 civic and my husband loved his '04 and they both say the new hondas blow. 06 and up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode