Harrisburg, PA Cobalt Meet - Feb. 16th - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Initiate

Harrisburg, PA Cobalt Meet - Feb. 16th

https://www.facebook.com/events/370780146354058/

When: February 16th, 2013
Time: 5:00-5:30 (meet up time)
Where: 4600 Jonestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17109
or
Buffalo Wild Wings in Harrisburg, PA

A bunch of us from the Lehigh Valley area are meeting up and taking a cruise out there together.

This is really just a cruise to Buffalo Wild Wings and then go inside and eat for awhile. If you don't plan on going inside and hanging out, probably not worth the drive to come. We arn't going to be standing outside much (as it's ****ing cold).

Try to keep it Cobalts and good friends only. We don't want randos (outside of the Cobalt community) showing up.

If you don't know anyone with a Cobalt and don't want to show up because you'll be a loner, don't worry about it. Most of us are pretty easy to get along with. If you want to talk to me, just message me on here or Facebook and I'll gladly give you my number so you can stay in touch.

TL;DR: Bring your Cobalt, eat some food, talk shit to each other, go home.

Again, a bunch of us are meeting up from the Lehigh Valley area to make the nice highway trek there. If you're around this area, shoot me a message and I'll let you know where and when we're meeting up.

If you're coming, we need a decent head count, if it's going to be 10-20 people (or more) we need to know so we can call and reserve a table of some sort. Just let us know if you're coming or not.

Sponsored by FMSRPeformance

UPDATE: A bunch of people are meeting up earlier in the day for a photo shoot and hang out time. There will be a meet up in Fogelsville (look on Facebook event) at 10:30 am. The address we're going to in Harrisburg for photos is: 25 East Main Street Harrisburg, PA 17055

We will still be going to Buffalo Wild Wings at 5:00 pm.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode