Rear Swap - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Pontiac G5 Owners Lounge General Pontiac G5 Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2013, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Rear Swap

Has anyone swapped to the cobalt coupe taillights? I want to go the other way. Any info you guys have would be great. Thanks alot.

Sportlines and fe5-17x7 prime 142 wheels-225/45 achilles atr sports-slotted rotors-nightshaded tails with bowtie for legal purposes :( -shorty antenna-cavi short shifter-spectre intake piping with k&n drop in and the airbox mod+a little extra i thought up-thrush12"turbo muffler with 2-1/4" catback piping-pioneer avh1500 dvd headunit-pioneer 3 way 6.5 fronts-pioneer 3 way 6x9's rear-pioneer gtx5500 amp-12"kicker cvr (soon to be 2 pioneer 10's in custom boxes and another gtx5500.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Veteran

Garage
I've seen a post on css.net where someone swapped the G5 coupe bumper, trunk lid and tail lights. It was all a direct swap. I looked into this quite a bit because I had planned on doing this as well but I found an SS bumper and lip for a price I couldn't refuse. So, I went that route instead. It has to be parts from a coupe though. Good luck!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2013, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

thats what i wanted to hear. now if a g5 guy wants to go with the cobalt tails, we could work out a deal. especially if his was yellow. lol

Sportlines and fe5-17x7 prime 142 wheels-225/45 achilles atr sports-slotted rotors-nightshaded tails with bowtie for legal purposes :( -shorty antenna-cavi short shifter-spectre intake piping with k&n drop in and the airbox mod+a little extra i thought up-thrush12"turbo muffler with 2-1/4" catback piping-pioneer avh1500 dvd headunit-pioneer 3 way 6.5 fronts-pioneer 3 way 6x9's rear-pioneer gtx5500 amp-12"kicker cvr (soon to be 2 pioneer 10's in custom boxes and another gtx5500.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode