Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ventura County, CA.
1. relieve fuel system pressure
2. Raise vehicle and support on jackstands.
3. Clean fuel filter fitting on outside ot pevent debris from entering fuel system.
4. Disconnect fuel lines at both ends of fuel filter. Watch out excess fuel. It will spill out.
5. Remove fuel filter. Also note the direction of the filter is installed for proper installation of new filter.
6. Install new filter, reconnect lines, and make sure the fittings are attached securely. Star engine and check for leaks.
2009 Imperial Blue Metallic Cobalt SS/TC Sedan - "Stock":
2008 Victory Red HHR SS - Stock
2005 Chili Pepper Red Ion Redline - Stock
2007 Sunburst Orange Metallic LS Coupe - Sold