Electircal Issues? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Problems and Service Talk about any mechanical problems you are having

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-26-2010, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Garage
Electircal Issues?

Ok. So I just got my 2009 Cobalt LT and off the bat the driver side rear window wouldn't roll down. Well today it decided to start working. I have no clue what is going on. On to the next electrical issue that I've found. The passenger side rear lock will not lock/unlock with the key fob. And on top of that, it seems like the windows are struggling to go up after being rolled down. Any one have any remedies for this? Or did I buy another lemon?

Edit: And I have yet to figure out how to work the blue-tooth. The lady can't understand me. Any ideas on that?

Last edited by RandyO; 06-26-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Newcomer

Could be the motor, a fuse, or the window switch. Will it operate with any switch? If so, rule out the motor and fuse and address the switch that will not operate the window.

Does the lock work with the switches inside the car? Is it just non-operational with the key fob? If the lock won't operate at all, it is the actuator or the lever/connector being broken. If it is just giving you trouble with the key fob, the problem lies within the ecm. Hope this helps...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode