Minor Electrical Help Anyone (Neon Light with LED)
So I was in the process of hooking up some LED's, wiring them to my neon light that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Everything was working so well and they all light up.
So I decided to put this one LED with a diode, decided to take the diode/or resistor out that goes with the LED. Then I seen a spark and smelled burning. All the lights went off.
I check all the fuses in the engine compartment and interior dash compartment. And all the fuses are fine, I didnt blow a fuse. Is it the small transformer or something else (it doesnt light up anymore). If it is, how do you fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.