Auto Lights - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Problems and Service Talk about any mechanical problems you are having

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Bombinadam1403
Auto Lights

I've looked at some other threads on here, and I can't tell if they're having exactly the same issue as I am...
I bought my car in September, and I've always just let the Auto Light feature alone because I have had a habit of leaving my lights on... The other day I was out and about and my dash lights (speedometer etc...) were all lit up, and suddenly they went out. I figured it was something to do with the amount of light coming into the car so I turned them onto the ON position and everything came back on.
I stopped by an auto parts store, and parked so I could see my reflection in the windows... I turned the auto back on NOTHING....Went in and talked to them to see if it was possible to order something through them... They didn't know of anything so I went back out and my Auto feature came back on. My headlights were on, but my parking lights weren't...Again when I went into the ON position, everything turned on...
I left it sit for about 3 hours then came back out and when I started the car they came back on AUTO again and everything worked fine...

Has anyone else seen this issue with the AUTO position? This is my first car and I'm sorta new to everything. Any help would be great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode