Innovate LC-1 Question..... - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Problems and Service Talk about any mechanical problems you are having

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerContributor

Garage
Innovate LC-1 Question.....

I have the db blue lc-1 since i turbo'd my car and I still to this day cannot get the computer to conect to the wideband to show real time logging.

The only thing I can think is I have the brown wire going to the gauge. and that is analog 2.

I never hooked the yellow analog wire to anything.

does anyone have any ideas

I hooked the computer to the analog out and plugged the analog in.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
bump!

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Say What again!
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
I believe I have mine hooked up brown to the gauge and the yellow is just taped, and off to the side.

It seems like you have the computer hooked up correctly (plugging the in, and hooking to the out)...not sure why it's not working...

I can't remember, is the cable USB or COM (I don't want to go dig mine out )?

1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z - Wrecked/Sold
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Wrecked/Donated
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT - Black Bowties

Last edited by MP81; 01-01-2011 at 03:55 PM.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
i dont remember. i got mad i couldnt get it to work so i returned the usb to serial cable back to best buy lol

maybe it was the cable idk

ya i read over the manual again and still cant figure it out

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Say What again!

Garage
Sometimes with the USB to serial cable, you have to manually set what COM port it uses, cause the software is going to look for a specific one.

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 04:51 PM Thread Starter

Garage
ok. ya i have no idea why i put brown wire to the guage i just wired it the way it was wired when i got it I just re did it.

and ya my comp kept saying could not find the port or something.

all i know is my wideband works, time for a new free air calibration for spring.

i mean the computer screen was going to be for show anyways hahaha

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Say What again!

Garage
I somewhat remember the small "quick setup" guide saying to hook brown to the gauge.

Yeah, I'll bet if you go get the cable again and test having it as different COM ports, it might work.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
plus it is not like I have a standalone to f*** with all those settings to make it beneficial. I have a great tune now all I use my wideband for is to make sure my car is running properly and my small 2.2 dont go boom!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Say What again!

Garage
Yup, that's what I run my wideband for - purely to let me know how the car is running.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode