Left Front Turn Signal
2009 Cobalt -- brought in Sept of 2008
Okay here is what happened --
1) friend brought their car over because they were not able to replace the bulb in the front right turn signal -- I figured that out and replaced the bulb.
2) being the good friend I am, I checked to make sure the left front worked also --- it didn't
3) replaced the left front bulb and the running light comes on but the turn signal doesn't flash in the front --- the left rear flashes fast like a burned out bulb
4) I do normal trouble shooting and find voltage to the turn signal portion of the left socket, but it is not flashing on and off like the right trun signal does when activated.
5) I checked the ground portion of the socket with an ohm meter and it reads as a complete ground -- I am using the bolt on the strut tower on the left side labeled ground.
6) rechecked the bulb and it shows a complete circuit through the system.
What am I missing ?
Last edited by OwnerofHarriet; 07-14-2012 at 07:59 PM.