Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Magnetic Hill, New-Brunswick
Yes, it will work but you will need to get your BCM programmed for it with a TechII.
Important: All transmitters that are to be recognized by the remote control door lock receiver
(RCDLR) must be programmed in a single programming sequence. If the system is placed in
program mode, all previously programmed transmitters will be erased upon receipt of the
programming signal from the first transmitter.
Up to 4 transmitters can be programmed. Do not operate or program the transmitters in the
vicinity of other vehicles that are in the keyless entry program mode. This prevents the
programming of the transmitters to the incorrect vehicle. The order in which the transmitters are
programmed is important. The first transmitter programmed will be transmitter #1, and the second
transmitter programmed will be transmitter #2. Use care to program the transmitters correctly.
The scan tool must stay connected until all of the transmitters are programmed. All doors must be
closed to perform this function.
1. Install CANDI module.
2. Install a scan tool.
3. Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF.
4. With the scan tool, select Body and Accessories.
5. Select Keyless Entry.
6. Select the proper engine size.
7. Select Module Setup.
8. Select body control module (BCM).
9. Select Program Key Fobs.
10. Follow scan tool on screen instructions.
11. If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step to program up
to four transmitters.
12. Remove the scan tool.
13. Exit the vehicle. Attempt to lock/unlock the doors to verify the programming.
14. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly