Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Magnetic Hill, New-Brunswick
Normal is 89°C (192°F).
Here are the specifications.
The ECM commands Low Speed Fans ON under the following conditions:
• Engine coolant temperature (ECT) exceeds approximately 106°C (223°F).
• A/C refrigerant pressure exceeds 1 310 kPa (190 psi).
• After the vehicle is shut off, the ECT at key-off is greater than 140°C (284°F) and system voltage is more than 12 volts. The fans will stay on for approximately 3 minutes.
The ECM commands High Speed Fans ON under the following conditions:
• ECT reaches 110°C (230°F).
• A/C refrigerant pressure exceeds 1 655 kPa (240 psi).
• When certain DTCs set
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
Last edited by Coby7; 09-15-2015 at 10:42 AM.