Problems with Rear Windows, Blower, Lighter and Locks All Together - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Problems and Service Talk about any mechanical problems you are having

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-26-2017, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Problems with Rear Windows, Blower, Lighter and Locks All Together

Hello, I gave up trying to do it myself and this is the last resource before taking it to a shop. My wife's 2008 cobalt is sick! After the recall for the ignition, the locks started failing, then the rear windows not working, I realized later the lighter didn't have power and finally the fan is not blowing. I checked the compressor and it is spinning, I checked the fuses and everything looks fine. Considering so many things are failing at the same time, am I missing a fuse to check that could be related with all these problems or maybe a ground (I checked them too but everything seems to be in place). I called the dealer before and they said that it was very unlikely to be related with the ignition recall fix and they had to charge me like 150 to check it. Since the car was still running without problems I just didn't do it. But now is impossible to drive without AC so my wife is using my car because she is driving the baby and I am cooking myself inside her fricking car!!!!! Please help!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
blower , lighter , locks , rear windows

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode