Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rats Chewed My Tail Light Wires

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kmiller555 
#1 ·
So i came out to my car in the morning to find out i have no rear lights what so ever. No turn signals/reverse/hazard... nothing. All front lights work as they should only the rear is out. Pulled the. Carpet back in the trunk and saw every wire chewed right through. I twisted the most obv wires together that were there own color but im left with 3 black wires 3 brown wires and 2 green wires that look the same. So i started playing the guessing game and i have everything able to work how it should except for when i put my hazard lights on they dont come on if the car is turned on. They will come on if i only turn the key the first or second click... when i pull the park lamp fuse from under the hood everything works as it should including the hazard lights except then i dont have any dash lights... anybody have ANY kind of input here as to what i should do? https://i.imgur.com/19kPoMo.jpg

I did not have any brown wiring so i used red wires for the brown.. just to clear that up

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Its a 2006 cobalt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.