Air Bag Sensor Lights - Service Bulletin - Page 5 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Recalls & Service Bulletins Chevy Cobalt Recalls & Service Bulletins

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 03:54 PM
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via Yahoo to finnscobalt
If a dealer has their own inspection station, they can "inspect" their own car and everything is fine. I bought my Jeep in OK, before they got rid of the inspection, I knew the Jeep wouold not pass insp and asked about the windshield(the part that would fail, due to a crack). They said their people inspected it, I ssaid I wanted to go down the road for and inspection and they gave me $300 off the price, they knew it would fail. Never trust a dealer with their own shop on anything!!!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely View Post
Car goes back in to the dealer on Mon. After talking to GM they said the best thing is to not have anything plugged in to the cig lighter (the one by the parking brake, GPS plugged into the other on)when someone is sitting in the passenger seat because of interference. Dont like that answer. So they get my car again.
Wow, I have had GPS plugged into one and the Ipod into the other on 15 hour trips with no issues. Another great GM manufacturing wonder. Must have the special ones working in design.

sig pic courtesy of GBALT05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode